Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Clyne is so much more intelligent in forward areas than Walker. Some fantastic play from him today. I'd have him over Walker every time.

:lol: Walker has probably been the best player in the tournament for us so far, Clyne is dogshit in comparison both defensively and offensively.

Sturridge is very talented but his greediness is beginning to bother me too much [emoji38] he was like this at Chelsea too

It's why you don't really want to play him out wide. He becomes a bit of an ass.

What's your excuse?

Just general bad behaviour :lol:

Playing well, should be ahead.

What's with this 'should be ahead' nonsense?

Although we have had lots of possession, we've had few very threatening opportunities.

It's been the same in all three games so far.

Am i Seriously the only person who thinks England have been wank all tournament? Played the ball well against no bodys

Nobody is claiming we're amazing or potential winners in the making, just that what we've been served for the last 30 years, there's marked differences.  Like the ability to pass a ball around the park. 

Clyne is so much more intelligent in forward areas than Walker. Some fantastic play from him today. I'd have him over Walker every time.

:lol: Walker has probably been the best player in the tournament for us so far, Clyne is dogshit in comparison both defensively and offensively.

Disagree completely. Walker wasted so much time not getting the ball in the box against Wales. Thought it almost cost you guys.

Playing well, should be ahead.

What's with this 'should be ahead' nonsense?

Although we have had lots of possession, we've had few very threatening opportunities.

It's been the same in all three games so far.

Because we have utterly dominated the game and had 2/3 clear chances? :lol:

Guest neesy111

We'll get found out once we play a decent team.  Midfield is woeful.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Am i Seriously the only person who thinks England have been wank all tournament? Played the ball well against no bodys

Don't agree at all. We've played some good stuff against average sides. Nowt scintillating but nobody has been. Spain are the only team to put the opposition to the sword and won comfortably.

6/10 so far. Some decent moves and arguably Vardy and Lallana should have scored. Pretty much swamped them for the final 15mins of the half.

Not good enough though, and with Wales winning we're well open to finishing second and making life much, much harder for ourselves going forward.

The positives are that we will now know what Wales are doing, and hopefully come out fighting. Keep the pressure up and I don't think they will hold out.

Guest palnese

Disagree completely. Walker wasted so much time not getting the ball in the box against Wales. Thought it almost cost you guys.

Clyne > Walker every single time.

Don't agree at all. We've played some good stuff against average sides. Nowt scintillating but nobody has been. Spain are the only team to put the opposition to the sword and won comfortably.

Belgiam too, but aye, most teams have struggled this tournament against teams sitting back. It's basically been the script for 90% of the games so far.