Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Funny that Hodgson tried to bring on Rooney trying to get a goal when he brought 5 fucking strikers along and still couldn't score. Kane has been wank since Spurs lost the title and getting pasted by us. Knocked his confidence into orbit.

I worry about Rooney too. :lol: Clearly in his head he thinks he can drive at goal with the sprightliness of his 16 year old self, rather than as he actually does - like Neil Ruddock.

Guest neesy111

The only chances we created were the Alli one the the half chance for Lallana that was saved.

Vardy as well.

Guest neesy111

The only chances we created were the Alli one the the half chance for Lallana that was saved.

Vardy as well.

Aye, keeper only made 2 real saves iirc.

Aye.

Tbf, I thought Slovakia defended well especially skrtel.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I worry about Rooney too. :lol: Clearly in his head he thinks he can drive at goal with the sprightliness of his 16 year old self, rather than as he actually does - like Neil Ruddock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: stealing that to use in real world conversations tomorrow.

We can't avoid France now. If we don't get Portugal next which is dubious penalty land with preening and fake tan thrown in. I don't know who Delle Alli thinks he is but he's do ponderous on the ball in dangerous areas that danger sends him a postcard.

Vardy as well.

Aye.

:thup: deffinitely. Irritated the fuck out of me hearing the commentators claim they were hanging on. They set out to play like that and were comfortable.

Im a broken record on this but i just feel Roy doesnt understand the impact of forwards on creativity.

He's playing one upfront so we can create with the ball, or he lets Sturridge drop out of the area like today. But that leaves the players outside the box with literally only Kane or Vardy to find? Ofcourse creativity looks poor, you have one guy against 2/3 defenders what kind of magic pass is meant to overcome that?

Guest firetotheworks

I think people are going a bit OTT like. This England team hasn't got the talent that say 2006 did, but this team is infinitely more enjoyable to watch imo.

We can't avoid France now. If we don't get Portugal next which is dubious penalty land with preening and fake tan thrown in. I don't know who Delle Alli thinks he is but he's do ponderous on the ball in dangerous areas that danger sends him a postcard.

If they get as far as France in the QF, fair enough. That might actually be a fun open game to watch. Would prefer that to Germany or Spain. I would actually like to see England go up against a decent side at some point in this tournament.

Vardy as well.

Aye.

:thup: deffinitely. Irritated the f*** out of me hearing the commentators claim they were hanging on. They set out to play like that and were comfortable.

:thup:

Agreed. Didn't look in danger at all really. Doesn't help that when we attack we're so fucking predictable

If they get as far as France in the QF, fair enough. That might actually be a fun open game to watch. Would prefer that to Germany or Spain. I would actually like to see England go up against a decent side at some point in this tournament.

Agreed, France aren't all that. Spain,Germany and Italy could cause real pain.