Group D - Croatia (Q), Spain (Q), Turkey, Czech Rep - Cro 2-1 Spa | Cze 0-2 Tur

Wullie

Just seen the Croatia Czech Rep game! 'Kin hell it reminded me of a running street battle/banger-fest  one Bona Neet in Bensham! When somebody upped the ante and lobbed in some thunder flashes their brother had knicked from the TA. Good to know the stadia security checks are thorough, btw...

They qualified didn't they? Are you saying they'd be more competitive right now if he hadn't missed that 5 months? Their squad is shite. [emoji38]

But nah let's boo him because we're shite.

I think they would be more competitive given he's been shite in both games and is their best player by a mile generally. More competitive does not mean beating Spain or Croatia but it means having some kind of threat at least. Their squad is good enough to beat Czech Republic but the way they're playing they won't

Guest chopey

This can't be true surely ???

He'll concede a few if they come across England's new 4-1-5 formation crazy Woy puts out these days.

Spain's third was quite clearly offside. Fucking hate it when pundits don't seem to care.

It wasnt, Morata was level with Alba when it was played to him

The pass from Iniesta to Alba was offside

Spain's third was quite clearly offside. Fucking hate it when pundits don't seem to care.

It wasnt, Morata was level with Alba when it was played to him

The pass from Iniesta to Alba was offside

Was it?

http://i.imgur.com/hwcCrbA.png

Looks level to me.  Certainly not "quite clearly"

Fair enough :lol: Still not an obvious call. That still it taken early too, isnt it when the ball leaves the passing players foot?

He'll only be even more offside by then :lol:

Not if the defender shifts back. I'm not even debating it's offside at this point.. it's just not a "clear" or "obvious" call at all :lol: Seen people on other forums say it was too