Group D - Croatia (Q), Spain (Q), Turkey, Czech Rep - Cro 2-1 Spa | Cze 0-2 Tur

Wullie

Croatia are through with their 4 points now, Spain guaranteed group winners with a draw. Can see it being yet another boring 0-0 or 1-0 game like.

:thup:

This is why it should be based on GD, not H2H. In that situation, the Czechs would still have a chance of finishing 2nd, and the stakes higher across both games.

Croatia are through with their 4 points now, Spain guaranteed group winners with a draw. Can see it being yet another boring 0-0 or 1-0 game like.

This is why it should be based on GD, not H2H. In that situation, the Czechs would still have a chance of finishing 2nd, and the stakes higher across both games.

Well they drew 2-2 so  a win for them and a loss for Croatia still means they'll finish second :lol:

Well they drew 2-2 so  a win for them and a loss for Croatia still means they'll finish second :lol:

That's twice today I've forgotten that was a draw. :lol:

Great goal. Morata having a great tournament.

People were saying he was s***.

I really like his energy and movement. Very good striker with potential to get much better with more playing time IMO.

Great goal. Morata having a great tournament.

People were saying he was s***.

I really like his energy and movement. Very good striker with potential to get much better with more playing time IMO.

Back to the Real bench to be rotated with Benzema too next season. Bit of a waste