Group E - Italy (Q), Belgium (Q), Ireland (Q), Swe - ITA 0-1 IRL | SWE 0-1 BEL

Wullie

Pretty hilarious how consistently wrong Howard Webb is even with replays.

Do you believe that wasn't a penalty? :lol: It's not an easy one to give in real time, but with the benefit of replays it's stonewall.

Wouldn't have made a different. We're Ireland, they're Belgium. Gulf in class.

It's football. Score a rightly-awarded pen and it's a different game. Belgium were under a lot of pressure up until that point in the tournament, going 1-0 down to an English/Irish XI could have put them under it a bit, made them make rushed decisions and commit men forward. Anything could have happened in those conditions. The players lost their heads after the ref waved play on.

Should have started more players from the Queen's country imo.

It's football. Score a rightly-awarded pen and it's a different game. Belgium were under a lot of pressure up until that point in the tournament, going 1-0 down to an English/Irish XI could have put them under it a bit, made them make rushed decisions and commit men forward. Anything could have happened in those conditions. The players lost their heads after the ref waved play on.

Our English and Scottish players were the two ones that let us down for the goals

Stop trolling. Stop trying to be a bad version of me

Do you believe that wasn't a penalty? :lol: It's not an easy one to give in real time, but with the benefit of replays it's stonewall.

I don't think it's a penalty at all. It's not stonewall with the benefit of replays. FFS Froggy, was fun once, stop being so obnoxious.

Stop trolling. Stop trying to be a bad version of me

That's not even remotely possible  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Needed more of a balance of accents on the pitch imo. At least you can say you experienced an international tournament, should help you through the next couple of decades

I don't think it's a penalty at all. It's not stonewall with the benefit of replays. FFS Froggy, was fun once, stop being so obnoxious.

http://i.imgur.com/4bw56t9.jpg

I'll ask again, is it not an indirect freekick in the box because its dangerous play?

No

Howard Webb spoke about this. Had there been no contact then a ref could blow up for dangerous play and give an indirect free kick. In this incident because of the contract it would simply be foul and therefore pel.

I read that he said it wasn't a pen, my bad.