Euro Fanny 2016

Deuce

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/images/wahl-zur-miss-em-2016/13688330/2-format43.jpg

20, 16, 18, 4, 11, 13, 10, 17, 3, 6, 5, 22, 21, 1, 12, 14, 8, 7, 9, 2, 15, 19

Which nation is the one above Italy?

Kaizero [emoji38] I'd have needed a f***ing spreadsheet to do that.

Admittedly things got a bit cloudy in the middle part keeping track of who had which place on the numerical order :lol:

Hate to say this but the premium system works so much better on large groups. I'm not gonna try and decipher that s*** with the system you used.

Admittedly things got a bit cloudy in the middle part keeping track of who had which place on the numerical order :lol:

Hate to say this but the premium system works so much better on large groups. I'm not gonna try and decipher that s*** with the system you used.

No. From left to right - each woman get the designated number of their position, then you rank the women so it's easy to find them. Finland, please.

No. From left to right - each woman get the designated number of their position, then you rank the women so it's easy to find them. Finland, please.

I still don't understand what the "other", apparently we're calling it premium, system is.

I know how it works. Just saying the other system works better for large groups. There's the girl's rank right below her without you having to count them every fucking time. End of discussion, Norway.