Euro Fanny 2016

Deuce

God knows :lol: My short and not very insightful quest to find her instagram (via all sorts of strange sites including a vietnamese article about brexit) is over.  I don't think she's anyone famous

:lol: need to hoy her mug up on reddit, let the neckbeards do their thing. If she has one, they'll find it.

Reddit :yao: Oh, my sweet summer child.

'No. You don't get it. Ugh. Fucking ugh.'

giphy.gif

God knows :lol: My short and not very insightful quest to find her instagram (via all sorts of strange sites including a vietnamese article about brexit) is over.  I don't think she's anyone famous

:lol: need to hoy her mug up on reddit, let the neckbeards do their thing. If she has one, they'll find it.

giphy.gif

:lol: alright, tell me why I was wrong.

giphy.gif

For starters, if you want the real crazy neckbeards you try to get 4chan or anon on board :lol:

giphy.gif

For starters, if you want the real crazy neckbeards you try to get 4chan or anon on board :lol:

I don't want this girl murdered and her skin fashioned into a fleshlight collection.

giphy.gif

I don't want this girl murdered and her skin fashioned into a fleshlight collection.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Nothing will beat my Ukrainian Margot.

Yep, radiating natural beauty (apart from in footwear area, if your eyes ever made it that far...). For me, it's a toss-up (ahem) between the personification of loveliness on the left of posts #200 or #191.