Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

You'd think everyone choosing to sit in the corner is there for the atmosphere like. Shouldn't be many complaints.

Totally agree but never underestimate how s*** the general public are.

Some of the excuses for fans we've witnessed near us over the past few years may not be happy like.  Anything that may affect their internet connection or their concentration for their phones may cause meltdowns on serial killing proportions.  They normally stay hidden until the 17th minute.

Nowt wrong with flags every so often.

What annoys me is people towards the end of the match who get from theirs seats and stand in front of others near the exits and block other people's view. If you're leaving early then leave early, don't hang about and obstruct other people's views.

Guest firetotheworks

You'd think everyone choosing to sit in the corner is there for the atmosphere like. Shouldn't be many complaints.

Totally agree but never underestimate how shit the general public are.

I was sat in the family section holding up an A4 piece of paper and there were loads of people going apoplectic about not being able to see like. :lol: Fenham Mag will confirm. The general public are general dicks.

The flags look absolutely brilliant btw, the away kits with the badges and the one with the coat of arms in particular look absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see them all before kick off tomorrow.

A loud and colourful stjames' park could actually help us win matches though. Remember the Protests at Cardiff when Anita said it actually helped the team because the opposition shit themselves because of the noise. Imagine what we could do now we're supporting the team.

I'm behind the flag idea, but it wouldn't necessarily be needed if people turned up, like they used to, earlier than 2 minutes before the game started in their desperation to try and cram in another pint before kick off.  No idea why there has been such a shift in when people get to the ground, but it really hinders the atmosphere.

Tin Hat firmly on here but I think the whole Flag Day, French Day etc s**** is cringeworthy as f*** and the sooner we just get on with the business of winning football matches the better.

Hardly a surprising statement from someone who only goes to games to get away from the missus. Benitez himself, no less has already stressed how important a loud and colourful SJP will be this season.

Anyway you carry on sitting on your hands and hopefully those who are going to get behind the team tomorrow don't interrupt your 90 minute snooze too much.

Tin Hat firmly on here but I think the whole Flag Day, French Day etc s**** is cringeworthy as f*** and the sooner we just get on with the business of winning football matches the better.

someone who only goes to games to get away from the missus. Anyway you carry on sitting on your hands and hopefully those who are going to get behind the team tomorrow don't interrupt your 90 minute snooze too much.

Yawn.

Don't need organised flag days for a good atmosphere.

A couple of bad tackles or poor refereeing decisions coupled with some good attack minded football cranks the atmosphere up all by itself.

someone who only goes to games to get away from the missus. Anyway you carry on sitting on your hands and hopefully those who are going to get behind the team tomorrow don't interrupt your 90 minute snooze too much.

Yawn.

A couple of bad tackles or poor refereeing decisions coupled with some good attack minded football cranks the atmosphere up all by itself.

The atmosphere has been sh*te for years man. Finally something is being done about it. If you want to sit there in silence then that's your prerogative but don't whine on about those who want to go and create a positive atmosphere for the players.

Yawn.

The atmosphere has been sh*te for years man. Finally something is being done about it. If you want to sit there in silence then that's your prerogative but don't whine on about those who want to go and create a positive atmosphere for the players.

It's contrived and cringeworthy but as it sounds like it'll be happening before I'm in the ground I won't see it anyway.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-2487623-0F3A657B00000578-77_634x403.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/24/article-0-012359ED00000578-534_468x312.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/05/article-2304596-1919398A000005DC-213_964x597.jpg

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/brazil-maracana-stadium-football-fans-holding-flags-and-flares-picture-id200530003-001

CRINGE

At the end of the day much hard work has gone into this.

The club have backed it.

Rafa has backed it.

The players have backed it.

The opinion of some negative moron on the Internet is irrelevant.

:lol:

At the end of the day much hard work has gone into this.

The club have backed it.

Rafa has backed it.

The players have backed it.

The opinion of some negative moron on the Internet is irrelevant.

chortle.

You won't even be inside the ground to see it so why are you getting your knickers in a twist about it?