Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Bloody hell I was expecting tiny little cheap looking things similar to what Chelsea fans wave on Champions League nights. These things are absolutely superb!

Great to see that all our donations have been put to such good use.

All those involved deserve massive credit.

Are they all really big? Hows this going to work like, i've volunteered for the Huddersfield game as my ST is in the Gallowgate, but dont fancy annoying everyone around me a huge flag i cant even hold myself.

I imagine it'll be on a stick or something?

Are they all really big? Hows this going to work like, i've volunteered for the Huddersfield game as my ST is in the Gallowgate, but dont fancy annoying everyone around me a huge flag i cant even hold myself.

It's on a pole in those photos

Guest antz1uk

I really hope there's no one in front of me waving one around all match. Certainly think it's a good idea beforehand to drum up a bit of an atmosphere but i can't be arsed with one waving through 90 mins

Guest antz1uk

i'm no miserable sod i just want to watch a full match! and as for common sense, I have plenty, more than i can say for some of the morons i've had to endure sitting beside in a match before.

btw your tone is appaling! spoke to me like that in person you'd be drinking through a straw for a month