The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

You'd think Portugal just won the World Cup.

Carnage in Albufeira, people dancing about celebrating..cars driving about with non stop beeping horns.  Thought some cunt was gonna fight me when I said Messi is far better than Cristiano.

Carnage in Albufeira, people dancing about celebrating..cars driving about with non stop beeping horns.  Thought some cunt was gonna fight me when I said Messi is far better than Cristiano.

Some people can't handle the truth

Carnage in Albufeira, people dancing about celebrating..cars driving about with non stop beeping horns.  Thought some c*** was gonna fight me when I said Messi is far better than Cristiano.

Man, one has to celebrate.

Carnage in Albufeira, people dancing about celebrating..cars driving about with non stop beeping horns.  Thought some c*** was gonna fight me when I said Messi is far better than Cristiano.

Man, one has to celebrate.

Of course.  Was in Spain once when Barcelona won the league, absolute scenes.  Was unreal.

jotenko, what are your thoughts about Croatia-Portugal game?

We struggle against Portugal usually...

Only 3 matches we have had against each other:

19 Jun 1996 Croatia v Portugal 0-3 UEFA European Championship

12 Nov 2005 Portugal v Croatia 2-0 International friendly

10 Jun 2013 Croatia v Portugal 0-1 International friendly

Marko, man, you deserved to go through, but the luck was on our side. Really heart broken for Croatia though.

Marko, man, you deserved to go through, but the luck was on our side. Really heart broken for Croatia though.

Such strange feeling after the game. We dominated Portugal but were so bad at finishing and then when I thought we scored with that Perisic hitting the bar, Portugal went on to score a counter attack... like a suckerpunch.

That's football. I'm only sad because we had such good generation. Anyway congrats to you and your team! Good luck vs Poland :)

Such strange feeling after the game. We dominated Portugal but were so bad at finishing and then when I thought we scored with that Perisic hitting the bar, Portugal went on to score a counter attack... like a suckerpunch.

That's football. I'm only sad because we had such good generation. Anyway congrats to you and your team! Good luck vs Poland :)

Marko, if you have a strange feeling due to the fact that a good generation lost its chance, imagine how I felt in 2004. Lol