The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Would love to be proud of abject failure. Would make being a Newcastle fan a lot more palatable.

Getting to the tournament was successful for us. Maybe if Newcastle fans don't have delusions of grandeur and realise their actual level then what you perceive as failure might be easier to accept.

They pretty much limped over the line to. Barely threatened after the goal.

First half they did, they were actually more dangerous than France which is why the small time time-wasting looked so ridiculous. Who knows, maybe they'd have scored another had Hendricks not been flapping about on the floor limping off & kicking balls away.

Would love to be proud of abject failure. Would make being a Newcastle fan a lot more palatable.

Getting to the tournament was successful for us. Maybe if Newcastle fans don't have delusions of grandeur and realise their actual level then what you perceive as failure might be easier to accept.

This lot will be laughing at Iceland when they go out tomorrow and say they have nowt to be proud of

Imagine actually having this attitude?

Love Froggy when he gets confused on what going on the wind up is and just ends up talking weird nonsense :lol:

Half our team plays in the championship, our manager hasn't done anything of note in 10+ years. Personally speaking, we did better than I expected.

Meanwhile Roy Keane's calling them all weakminded bastards

Imagine actually having this attitude?

Love Froggy when he gets confused on what going on the wind up is and just ends up talking weird nonsense :lol:

He actually went with the deluded Geordies :mackems: :mackems:

If only the tournament involved tarmacing driveways rather than playing football.

Noted a distinct lack of horses and council estates in Lyon as well. Must have been disconcerting for the couple of Irishman in the squad.

Let me lick your tears Froggy.

[emoji38] what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. [emoji38]

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden [emoji38] Got f*** all to be proud of man

By qualifying by the tournament rules and beating Italy. Proud to even get to the tournament. Decided if you're Swedish or English yet? Idiot.

Beating Italy who had literally nowt to play for, well done :slowclap: Actually no I haven't, as I'm both Swedish and English. Don't give a f*** about Sweden when it comes to football mind. Any other questions?

Nah you sorta summed yourself up there you fence sitting scrote. Wait until England go out and you'll be back sniffing Zlatan's nutsack.

Think you'll find that I've never supported Sweden, and there are plenty of evidence on here for you to find. No fence sitting at all. Enough with the personal insults as well please, even though they are just part of your epic Irish "banter".

Also, you're the one who keep going on about how fine it is for third generation Irish to play for Ireland [emoji38]

Funny how you support England in football because they're better than Sweden you f***ing c***

Chill out man [emoji38]

Love triggs. :lol: wanted to say that myself to be fair. Like on  here too much.

This is coming from the Irish Man U fan :lol: :lol:

[emoji38] what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. [emoji38]

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden [emoji38] Got f*** all to be proud of man

By qualifying by the tournament rules and beating Italy. Proud to even get to the tournament. Decided if you're Swedish or English yet? Idiot.

Beating Italy who had literally nowt to play for, well done :slowclap: Actually no I haven't, as I'm both Swedish and English. Don't give a f*** about Sweden when it comes to football mind. Any other questions?

Nah you sorta summed yourself up there you fence sitting scrote. Wait until England go out and you'll be back sniffing Zlatan's nutsack.

Think you'll find that I've never supported Sweden, and there are plenty of evidence on here for you to find. No fence sitting at all. Enough with the personal insults as well please, even though they are just part of your epic Irish "banter".

Also, you're the one who keep going on about how fine it is for third generation Irish to play for Ireland [emoji38]

Funny how you support England in football because they're better than Sweden you f***ing c***

Chill out man [emoji38]

Love triggs. :lol: wanted to say that myself to be fair. Like on  here too much.

You know Manchester United is a club right? That means its not a national football team.

Proud of the boys outstanding

Sorry you're not allowed to be proud. You couldnt beat Sweden and only beat Italy because they had nothing to play for. These are the facts

You couldn't beat Slovakia... We can only beat who's put in front of us, apart from the hosts and tournament favourites of course.

And we did it all without any crowd trouble. Actually enjoyed ourselves. :aww:

"We won the supporting"

Chill out man [emoji38]

You know Manchester United is a club right? That means its not a national football team.

You know that Manchester is a city in the north west of England right?

Chill out man [emoji38]

Don't see how that is relevant at all? You were agreeing with criticism of me being a glory hunter, when you yourself is the biggest glory hunter around.