Matz Sels

Guest hindu times

Guest antz1uk

Well aye, course he is. Dearest before that will have been Given or Hislop, probably Given.

Thought Given cost more than that tbh, ignoring that i assumed one of the recent ones would have cost 5m or something.

Think he was out of contrct at Blackburn and we ended up paying £2m at a tribunal IIRC

Well aye, course he is. Dearest before that will have been Given or Hislop, probably Given.

Thought Given cost more than that tbh, ignoring that i assumed one of the recent ones would have cost 5m or something.

Were any Premier League club paying nearly £5million for keepers 20 years ago like?

Guest firetotheworks

Nothing worse than people stealing your craic like. My ex used to do it all the time and take all the credit, she was an absolute cunt like.

Imagine Rafa wasn't here and McClaren or Pardew had been after this keeper.

EVERYONE: What the f*** are we signing a f***ing goalkeeper for? We already have 4. This is just typical of this fucken club. ;D

In Rafa we trust!

Were any Premier League club paying nearly £5million for keepers 20 years ago like?

I dunno it was a long time ago :lol: Other than Shearer i don't remember what anyone cost.

Guest firetotheworks

Needless. Ah well, glad we're getting the ball rolling.

Pretty obvious that Krul will be leaving.

Needless. Ah well, glad we're getting the ball rolling.

Needless?

Krul -> Recovered from ACL, rumored to be wanting out

Blob -> Recovering from ACL, 3-4 months out apparently

Darlow -> Less than 10 first team appearances for us, was out injured a decent amount last season

Woodman -> Completely untested, rumored to be going back out on loan for development

Seems like It's a position that is in great need of attention in my eyes.