Matz Sels

Guest hindu times

I said none of our keepers would impress Rafa and he would want one that's good with his feet, which presumably this guy is.

Despite not wanting a new keeper and being happy with Krul.  I think this is probably on the money.

Reina made a fair few mistakes during his time at Livepool.  But his distribution was amazing.  I wonder if this guy is any good with his kicking and passing?  The rest of the keepers on our books, certainly aren't. 

I know nothing about him but being from Belgium is good enough for me. We finally get our token Belgian, and the country has produced some quality GK's historically in JM Pfaff, Preud'homme and obviously Courtois more recently.

Not forgetting Mignolet :lol:

I know nothing about him but being from Belgium is good enough for me. We finally get our token Belgian, and the country has produced some quality GK's historically in JM Pfaff, Preud'homme and obviously Courtois more recently.

Not forgetting Mignolet :lol:

:lol: He's nowhere near those on that mini list.

Do we really need more goalkeepers  :crazy2:

Even if Krul is f***ing off, we've still got Darlow and Blob and I thought Woodman was highly rated?

Perhaps. Just maybe. Our world class manager doesn't agree with you and therefore signed this GK. Or, the world class manager sees Krul is off after returning from injury, Blob is recovering from injury, and Woodman is to be loaned out. One fully fit senior keeper who played around 10 first team matches for us before kicking off a massively long season.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  20s20 seconds ago

Newcastle look to have beaten off a host of Premier League clubs, including NE rivals Middlesbrough, to land Gent goalkeeper Matz Sels.