Matz Sels

Guest hindu times

Needless. Ah well, glad we're getting the ball rolling.

Needless?

Krul -> Recovered from ACL, rumored to be wanting out

Blob -> Recovering from ACL, 3-4 months out apparently

Darlow -> Less than 10 first team appearances for us, was out injured a decent amount last season

Woodman -> Completely untested, rumored to be going back out on loan for development

Seems like It's a position that is in great need of attention in my eyes.

You are also forgetting that Krul and the blob have the shittest distribution ever imaginable.

GK was not the position I saw us looking to strengthen first but obviously things are moving in that direction with the current incumbents. The great thing about having Rafa for the last 10 games last season, he's been able to assess what he has and determine if they are good enough, he obviously felt that Darlow and Elliot were not going to be keepers he would be happy to trust for the entire season and they must have an offer for Krul already. Great to see some proactivity thought form the club bringing in a replacement before losing a player.

Just watched a Youtube compilation of his best saves from 2015-16 season. The video is 4.32 mins long. For the first half he hardly catches a ball :lol:.

Every save is a punch/tip back into danger :lol:.

Needless. Ah well, glad we're getting the ball rolling.

Needless?

Krul -> Recovered from ACL, rumored to be wanting out

Blob -> Recovering from ACL, 3-4 months out apparently

Darlow -> Less than 10 first team appearances for us, was out injured a decent amount last season

Woodman -> Completely untested, rumored to be going back out on loan for development

Seems like It's a position that is in great need of attention in my eyes.

You are also forgetting that Krul and the blob have the shittest distribution ever imaginable.

No I did not.

I trust Rafa. He knows best.

Get that on a banner.

:lol:

I have just decided to trust the manager 100% this time. I'm tired of all the negativity. That being said, time to signs some players, Rafa.

Never heard of him and hoped Krul would return to No 1 but aye, Rafa will guide us.

Why would anyone want to keep Krul? I've never seen a worse footballing goalkeeper in my life. There is a reason why Raina played for Rafa and its because his distribution from the back was outstanding, Krul's is horrendous.

Never heard of him and hoped Krul would return to No 1 but aye, Rafa will guide us.

Why would anyone want to keep Krul? I've never seen a worse footballing goalkeeper in my life. There is a reason why Raina played for Rafa and its because his distribution from the back was outstanding, Krul's is horrendous.

You need to watch more football

Was hopeful Krul would return to his own self and tbf even shit Krul is perfectly acceptable at Championship level. A keeper with distribution is nice to have but of we're honest it doesn't make that much of a difference.