Dwight Gayle (now playing for Hibernian)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

657 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

This poll is closed to new votes

I was annoyed because I did see the inevitable. I wanted us to sign a good striker for this situation.

Good strikers don't go to Championship clubs to not even get on the bench every week.

I was annoyed because I did see the inevitable. I wanted us to sign a good striker for this situation.

How.many good strikers would have been happy playing twice twenty games into the season?

Mitrovic as championship backup should be more than enough.

Was out all day and didn't hear and know an ounce about the game until I got in a few minutes ago.

Seeing this thread title it felt like I was kicked in the chest my a mule but it doesn't seem to be too bad from the early sounds if it. If he's ruled out for 3 months tomorrow I think I'll be close to tears.

Obviously don't want him to be injured but it's not the worst time for him to get injured with a cup game, Rotherham at home then either another cup game or a weekend off, then QPR at home. Would be nice to have him fit for Derby at home in 3 weeks time but that might be unlikely

Plus we're in January so might force our hand to buy some players or recall Armstrong

Guest neesy111

Obviously don't want him to be injured but it's not the worst time for him to get injured with a cup game, Rotherham at home then either another cup game or a weekend off, then QPR at home. Would be nice to have him fit for Derby at home in 3 weeks time but that might be unlikely

Plus we're in January so might force our hand to buy some players or recall Armstrong

Armstrong had his loan extended last week.