Jesús Gámez

U2

• 2 months later...

I wonder what the logic was behind signing him in the first place.

Pre empting Janmaat leaving. He didn't leave until near the end of the window and we probably didn't think Yedlin would be available to us

What happened to this guy? We could do with a defender who can actually defend to a decent level atm

He's probably a bit slow for the Premier at this stage of his career, although I thought he was really good in the one game he started. He reads the game very well to make up for his lack of pace. Thinks like a natural defender.

• 4 months later...

Tbf we don't know what he's bringing, he's looked solid enough when called upon and keeping good eggs in the dressing room who will help maintain standards is always handy. He may be working with Rafa to help bring Dummett's game on with Rafa looking to get him in as a coach when he calls it quits? Who knows? Either way, I'm far happier with the likes of him being around and potentially getting a start over the likes of Haidara.

Literally nobody here has criticised him in the latest bump

Literally got signed to be a twitter enthusiast.

I mean it's hardly Alan Pardew levels of criticism, wishing Gamez has every single packet of crisps he gets from a vending machine get stuck against the window and not drop, but still not a very open-minded view.

Literally nobody here has criticised him in the latest bump

Literally got signed to be a twitter enthusiast.

I mean it's hardly Alan Pardew levels of criticism, wishing Gamez has every single packet of crisps he gets from a vending machine get stuck against the window and not drop, but still not a very open-minded view.

1 person did, Triggs. :lol: read better next time.

• 1 month later...