Jesús Gámez

U2

Eh?

I thought he was shaky in the first half and has a horrendous lack of pace. Think they had a RW or FB have a chance late in the game from a run, Gamez nowhere near him. Was better in the second half but he'll get exposed by a better / actual winger imo.

Very tidy on the ball however. Overall decent game but he looked a weak link.

Based on this performance I prefer Mbemba and Paully D.

This is getting ridiculous. They went past him like he wasn't there a few times in the first half and his positioning was all over the shop. Second half they hardly went at him and he was neat and tidy in possession. Nothing more.

He was shaky first half, but your overly harsh assessment is just as ridiculous as those praising him tbf. He looks better going forward than our other options in that position, jury is out on him defensively but he's just played a part in a clean sheet where we defended well, so that bodes well for me.

Yeah that's how I saw it. Even when he was supposedly shaky I never really felt it, he adjusted well and seemed fairly comfortable to me as the game went on.

More than capable as a back up, but after a poor 1st 30 odd minutes i thought he grew into the game well, anyone with pace could destroy him. Not good enough to start. I prefer him to Manquillo personally as he looks to have decent quality on the ball, although being very slow is a worry.

More than capable as a back up, but after a poor 1st 30 odd minutes i thought he grew into the game well, anyone with pace could destroy him. Not good enough to start. I prefer him to Manquillo personally as he looks to have decent quality on the ball, although being very slow is a worry.

AYe. Got caught out a couple times but Swans lacked quality. Do think he's better than Manquillo

He was solid second half and comfortable on the ball playing against pretty much nothing. The way some are going on about him on here you would think he'd just shown he was the next Roberto Carlos or Paulo Maldini.

Guest firetotheworks

Seemingly very low standards in here.

The scale here is that he's third choice, out of position and he's performed admirably despite being constantly targeted for their attacks. Not sure what the problem is.

The scale here is that he's third choice, out of position and he's performed admirably despite being constantly targeted for their attacks. Not sure what the problem is.

Well he certainly wasn't constantly targeted.

He had a good, solid game after a poor start. Nothing more. He certainly wasn't superb as many are saying.

He was solid second half and comfortable on the ball playing against pretty much nothing. The way some are going on about him on here you would think he'd just shown he was the next Roberto Carlos or Paulo Maldini.

Yee p*ssed?

No I've only had 4 cans.

Well he certainly wasn't constantly targeted.

He had a good, solid game after a poor start. Nothing more. He certainly wasn't superb as many are saying.

Its not like people to over react slightly after a game like. :lol: