Euro 2016 Final - Greece 1-0 France FT

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Finally puts an end to who's best between him and Messi. There's only one who's done it in both club and national team now.

What a load of shite. 

Deserving that a non-kind-of-deserving team winning one of the worst tournaments in modern history.

Happy for Ronaldo, finally puts an end to who's best between him and Messi. There's only one who's done it in both club and national team now.

How on earth does this put him ahead of Messi?

Overall he was crap in the tournament and he missed most of the final, yet cos his team mates saw it through it makes him better than Messi?

Guest neesy111

He was captain and top scorer for his side up the final like, and then became manager for the final.

Might had done better if they took him off free-kicks tbh.

Pepe bring that trophy home to Brazil!

Honestly, three things.

1. Sissoko was a monster and MoTM.

2. Thought Fernando Santos was an idiot, but putting in Eder was a stroke of genius.

3. Eder is always shit when I see him, but today he took the game over.

:megusta:

He was captain and top scorer for his side up the final like, and then became manager for the final.

Obviously you're wumming as per but Santos is a disgustingly effective international manager. Worst Greece/any side ever out of the groups in the WC and then takes the Euros with an unfancied Portugal team whilst going mental yet not dying on the touch line. Some bloke.

You may continue wumming now.

What a flat arse of a tournament that was. 

This is the best description of it. The anticipation before every match and the media hyping was a pretty girl, but every time she turned around to show herself, there was nothing but disappointment. It was long and it was boring.

I have no animosity towards them, but Portugal are a terrible tournament winner. Iceland and Hungary both finished ahead of them in the group and it took heroics to sneak through in third place. Today was the first time they impressed, simply for their resilience.

France didn't really struggle for goals, but with all the talent they left at home, it is senseless that Gignac managed to appear five times. I like the player, but he is not the one to change things and is too similar to Giroud in any case.

Ronaldo has always been the best , Every team(Without "big named players" he has been in he is the star any country any divison

So two teams then? They won the Euros without him mate

Finally puts an end to who's best between him and Messi. There's only one who's done it in both club and national team now.

What a load of s****. 

If Ronaldo has Higuain on his side instead of Eder, he would right now be wasting away shirtless in a puddle of his own tears and woe.

Fwiw, Messi has been brilliant in WC 2010 and 2014 and Copa 2016, just without the final medal. As today showed, a team winning is not simply a matter of how well the star plays.

What a load of s****. 

If Ronaldo has Higuain on his side instead of Eder, he would right now be wasting away shirtless in a puddle of his own tears and woe.

Fwiw, Messi has been brilliant in WC 2010 and 2014 and Copa 2016, just without the final medal. As today showed, a team winning is not simply a matter of how well the star plays.

Didn't think Messi was brilliant in 2014 at all. A bit like Ronaldo at this tournament, scored the goals to take them out of the group stages but nothing short of average to their own standards.

Ronaldo has always been the best , Every team(Without "big named players" he has been in he is the star any country any divison

So two teams then? They won the Euros without him mate

Sporting - Man u  - Real Messi has had 4 finals....

He Clearly had a bad injury, tried to bandage it up and play on even though he knew he really couldn't play. Sad to see a player of his calibre go off in an important final

l

Pretty sure if Ronaldo was ruled out of a final injured and wearing a suit to the game, he'd still have his top off at the end.  Either that or a John Terry-esque half-kit wanker.

:lol: I love it. Dude knows he's cut as fuck. Let him pop the shirt off, blast some nips.

Pretty sure if Ronaldo was ruled out of a final injured and wearing a suit to the game, he'd still have his top off at the end.  Either that or a John Terry-esque half-kit w*****.

:lol: I love it. Dude knows he's cut as f***. Let him pop the shirt off, blast some nips.

I wonder why... ;)

Deserving that a non-kind-of-deserving team winning one of the worst tournaments in modern history.

Happy for Ronaldo, finally puts an end to who's best between him and Messi. There's only one who's done it in both club and national team now.

:lol: oh my sweet summer child.

:lol: oh my sweet summer child.

Messi is just going to fucking humiliate everyone in 2018 now. Fucking posters on here letting that happen with these statements.

Pretty sure if Ronaldo was ruled out of a final injured and wearing a suit to the game, he'd still have his top off at the end.  Either that or a John Terry-esque half-kit w*****.

:lol: I love it. Dude knows he's cut as f***. Let him pop the shirt off, blast some nips.

I wonder why... ;)

Look it's a body that just won't quit. If you pop those shorts off I'll bet you'll find a sweaty hog that won't quit either.

I wonder why... ;)

Look it's a body that just won't quit. If you pop those shorts off I'll bet you'll find a sweaty hog that won't quit either.

:lol: Lovely.