The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Annoying the cash out of that crowd boost only reflects the price put on at and not final price

Really? I put £25 and cashed out for £239 which is over 9/1 which is what the original odds started at.

Annoying the cash out of that crowd boost only reflects the price put on at and not final price

Really? I put £25 and cashed out for £239 which is over 9/1 which is what the original odds started at.

Final price would be £170 and I’m only getting cashout of £84. With less than 8 mins left.

Heading up for the Leicester and Everton games. So I don't make the trip for nothing I've reverse jinxed us and stuck £25 on a double of losses so we at least get a point out of this double header. You're welcome. :thup:

This will honestly be the most deflating £200 won I've ever had if this wins. :lol: Never wanted £25 to go down the drain more.

I've got £1 on a double of BTTS in both halves between Fiorentina - Sampdoria and Rennes and Marseille.

The match in Italy came through and the first half of the French game also produced BTTS.

Anyway of laying it??

It's 247/1 shot.

I've got £1 on a double of BTTS in both halves between Fiorentina - Sampdoria and Rennes and Marseille.

The match in Italy came through and the first half of the French game also produced BTTS.

Anyway of laying it??

It's 247/1 shot.

BTTS in the second half is only 2/7, you'd need an early goal to have a decent chance of reasonably laying it I think.