The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I got told a canny technique for bet365 under 2.5 goals today, choose 5 low scoring games (just look at the odds) you will get about 15/1 then set your autocash out level at 33% of your winnings, so £5 and let the bet run, apparently it's a consistent winner, I tried today with a daft £1 bet and won even though my bet eventually went on to lose, probably just beginners luck but it seems canny

Anyone having a go at this today ?

I got told a canny technique for bet365 under 2.5 goals today, choose 5 low scoring games (just look at the odds) you will get about 15/1 then set your autocash out level at 33% of your winnings, so £5 and let the bet run, apparently it's a consistent winner, I tried today with a daft £1 bet and won even though my bet eventually went on to lose, probably just beginners luck but it seems canny

Anyone having a go at this today ?

just did with €1 as a test

Just looking at the Request A Bets I put on pre-season. A few of them looking very decent. :)

£4 on Huddersfield & Burton to be relegated, Middlesbrough, Wigan & Luton to be promoted @ 150/1

£4 on Huddersfield & Millwall to be relegated, Man City to win the Premier League & Aston Villa to be promoted @ 66/1

£4 on Huddersfield & Burton to be relegated and Villa & Blackburn to be promoted @ 40/1

£4 on Villa, Wolves, Blackburn, Wigan & Luton all to finish in at least the Play-Offs @ 25/1

£4 on Burnley & Huddersfield to go down, Liverpool to finish outside the top 4, Villa & Boro to finish top 6 @ 22/1

Pretty much all eggs in the Huddersfield going to utter s*** basket but all with a good chance apart from the last one. :)