The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

€5 again for me  :rolleyes:

Might just go for something that will actually win and see if that increases it for next time seeing as I always go for something stupid and lose.  Losing every one doesnt make them increase it, lets see if winning €5.01 does

If you use them regulalry, go into live chat and throw your dummy out (about being a regular customer and therefore deserve more!) and maybe they'll increase it.

I intend to do this when I have time.  I actually did it once, albeit with Sky and for their PriceBoosts, and they increased the amount for me.

Got £25

How are people doing it nowadays, still laying on another site or placing guaranteed returns straight through B365?

EDIT: In case people are wondering about my betting habits to try and suss out their algorithm, only bets I've been doing are on us to win for the past few month so lost a good 9 bets in a row :lol:

Got £25

How are people doing it nowadays, still laying on another site or placing guaranteed returns straight through B365?

EDIT: In case people are wondering about my betting habits to try and suss out their algorithm, only bets I've been doing are on us to win for the past few month so lost a good 9 bets in a row :lol:

If you want to go risk-free (well, for a very small fee!);

B365 pre-match £25 > 0.5 goals - 1/20 returns £26.25

Betway pre-match (or any other bookie but they best odds) £2 no goalscorer 12/1 returns £26

B365 in-play - £25 on whatever you want!

Skybet's place a £5 Request A Bet, get a free £5 Request A Bet offer on again tonight. Put a couple of long shots on.

Arsenal to win, over 2.5 goals, 12+ match corners and 40+ Chelsea booking points @ 25/1

Sanchez and Hazard to score from outside the box @ 250/1