The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Skybet boost looks cracking today!

NUFC

Burnley

Wolves

All homes - 13/2

I want to get on this but just can't bring myself to bet on us. A mixture of not wanting to jinx and not trusting NUFC with my money.

Mate cash out half and do something else. You'll be gutted if the score changes. You deserve some profit guaranteed.

Already have mate so no worries on that score.

Staked £4 for £500,000 return. Cashed half for £276 before this match, leaving £250,000 to ride with a current t cash out of £276. The remaining £276 went up to £350 at half time, didn't take it.

They don't offer cash out when the match is on so I'm now just sitting and waiting for a goal or full time. Not watching as it'd probably give me a heart attack.

Charge your phone before 12.00 tomorrow is what you need to do  :lol:

You could cash out now and lump £100 on the 2 remaining correct scores with another bookie? Would slightly soften the blow if they do come in  :D

Charge your phone before 12.00 tomorrow is what you need to do  :lol:

You could cash out now and lump £100 on the 2 remaining correct scores with another bookie? Would slightly soften the blow if they do come in  :D

:lol: My mates obsessed with cashouts. He's already worked out that if I cashed it and lumped it all on those two scores I'd only get £118k compared to the £250k they're offering.

Chucking £100 on and getting about £6,000 would be scant consolation when letting it ride would be £250k. :lol:

I fucking hate cash out. Cash out is the devil.

It's a tough spot to be in. You have to imagine how you would feel letting it ride and losing it. If it would really play on your mind just cash out now and enjoy the win.

Or if you would shrug your shoulders and be happy you've already made a nice return, then let it ride and go for the big one.

:thup: Well you can only cash out in 10% increments. 20% would give me about £700 with potential winnings of £150k to ride. Taking just over £1,000 would leave £100k to ride.

It's okay, I've only got until 12pm tomorrow for this decision to kill me. :anguish: