The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest chopey

William Hill are the first with the World Cup offer £10 on a team to win the trophy and you get a free £5 bet every time they win a match and the same with the top goalscorer.

Just having a look at betfairs odds boosts for today and they have o1.5 goals in the Irish 1st Division (5 games) at 11/1. Just to see how much of a boost it was I put bet into slip manually on skybet and it’s not even 2/1. That can’t be right surely

I think they’ve fucked it up and meant o2.5 as that’s 10/1

Just having a look at betfairs odds boosts for today and they have o1.5 goals in the Irish 1st Division (5 games) at 11/1. Just to see how much of a boost it was I put bet into slip manually on skybet and it’s not even 2/1. That can’t be right surely

3.7/1 now so hope you backed it!

I have taken a punt on that :)

I had 12/1 with Betfair. Normally goals flow in that division, watch them dry up tonight.

Aye it went up from 11/1 to 12/1. I genuinely think they’ve fucked it up and meant to put over 2.5 goals. I’ve bet it too, bet if it comes up they’ll send an email saying it was a mistake and pay out at the right price at 2/1

3.7/1 now so hope you backed it!

Showing on odds boost now at 12/1. Bizzare

I have taken a punt on that :)

I had 12/1 with Betfair. Normally goals flow in that division, watch them dry up tonight.

Looking at the results going back a few months, there's always been a 0-0 or a 1-0 in a set of five or so fixtures. 6/1 feels about right.

Guest chopey

William Hill are the first with the World Cup offer £10 on a team to win the trophy and you get a free £5 bet every time they win a match and the same with the top goalscorer.

I thought there might have been more offers available but this still seems like the best one