The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Who does everyone fancy for Champions and promoted clubs this season I'm going for :

Liverpool (champions)

Middlesbrough (promoted)

Barnsley (Promoted)

Mansfield (Promoted)

Not sure but I think there are some decent bets out there. On bet365 wolves and soton are 15/2 to go down. Burnley are 4/1. Very long odds in my opinion. I know wolves are spending but they're a newly promoted team and its a competitive league down there. Similar with soton with Hughes as their manager.

Also west brom at 5/2 Shrewsbury at 9/1 Accrington Stanley at 25/1 all for promotion are decent shouts. Stanley won the league after a ridiculous run last season and newly promoted clubs often do well in league one, although rarely get promoted it has to be said.

I've put around 8 6-pound banker accumulators on juve, bayern, psg, celtic and 2 from 4 of a variety of selections including the above and a few more (huddlesfield down, pompey, Notts county, mkdons up, Chelsea on the all teams points handy cap thingy can't remember what it's called).

Guest chopey

Huddersfield to be relegated, Derby & Middlesbrough top 6 finish and Accrington to stay up 22/1

Liverpool & Manchester City to finish in the top 2, Kane to be top PL scorer and Derby top 6 finish 33/1

Cardiff to be relegated, Stoke to win the league, Lincoln top 7 finish & Salford to win the league 66/1

Was just thinking about the forum acca idea and other bets we could do..

How about a sweepstake (kinda) competition for Prem top scorer each month? I just made it up so bear with me :lol:

I (or someone else if I'm not trustworthy :shifty: ) set up a paypal account.

£5 entry

Pick 1 top scorer for calendar month, before said month begins (PM me the pick)

I'll post the list of who picked who on the 1st

Winner takes all. If no one gets it, money stays in the pot for the following month. Repeat until we get a winner, then start over

edit: If more than 1 person picks the same player, winnings get split equally between them

Has anyone used Fun88?

I'm setting up a new account after the World Cup cleared me out and wanted to take advantage of a bonus. I've blown all my money on all the big betting sites so need a new one.

Was just thinking about the forum acca idea and other bets we could do..

How about a sweepstake (kinda) competition for Prem top scorer each month? I just made it up so bear with me :lol:

I (or someone else if I'm not trustworthy :shifty: ) set up a paypal account.

£5 entry

Pick 1 top scorer for calendar month, before said month begins (PM me the pick)

I'll post the list of who picked who on the 1st

Winner takes all. If no one gets it, money stays in the pot for the following month. Repeat until we get a winner, then start over

edit: If more than 1 person picks the same player, winnings get split equally between them

:okay:

There is loads of bookies better than fun88. Their site is such a pain in the arse and very basic markets (no bet builder etc)

Such as? I'm in Canada so limited to certain ones and have blown my bonus for a lot of them, but if an account consistently offers good deals then I'm happy to resign back up with them.

There is loads of bookies better than fun88. Their site is such a pain in the arse and very basic markets (no bet builder etc)

Such as? I'm in Canada so limited to certain ones and have blown my bonus for a lot of them, but if an account consistently offers good deals then I'm happy to resign back up with them.

Not sure what ones u can use or have used but

Skybet, bet365, Ladbrokes, williamhill, coral, betfred, betvictor and betfair

Is there a market for the next permanent NUFC manager? I was thinking maybe placing a little bet on Fat Sam to take over.

Possibly this market is not open until the manager actually leaves, though. (Fuck off, Ashley. Cunt. :yao:)

is there a good site that has some decent offers combined with not giving a fuck if you're abroad?  coral seem pretty good with the offers but i can't get on the bastard site half the time

bet365 let me on the site when not in uk but their offers are bullshit

Guest chopey

I can never use Bet365 abroad

mobile site seems to work fine for me

I'm away next week so I'll give it a whirl