The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

My online bookie was offering 1/5 on sunderland to win 2-0 AFTER the full time whistle, dunno how it happened but they are yet to pay me out.i spotted the glitch by chance and hoyed £300 on thinking no way would the bet be accepted but it was  :lol:

However the bet is still not settled .think theyve spotted a fuck up

Yay....the bet is settled.

Fuck me i know it was 1/5 but if i had £5000 it would have went on....its like knowing the result before the match.Ive never known anything like it, the clock was showing 88mins when i put my bet on and i knew the game had finished, unbelievable, anyway £60 for nowt but it could have been so much better.

Fuck me i know it was 1/5 but if i had £5000 it would have went on....its like knowing the result before the match.Ive never known anything like it, the clock was showing 88mins when i put my bet on and i knew the game had finished, unbelievable, anyway £60 for nowt but it could have been so much better.

Did a similar thing with skybet sterling was 11/8 to have to shots on target a good 10 mins after he’s had his 2nd shot on target. I bet it, they settled then few hours later voided it and cancelled my withdrawal

I'm amazed they settled it mind - they have 54839589849869859869585989785985 regulations so be aware they might try to take it back!

I'm amazed they settled it mind - they have 54839589849869859869585989785985 regulations so be aware they might try to take it back!

Yes be aware your account might end up showing -£60

Yes be aware your account might end up showing -£60

Yep - I meant to state that!

Loving betting on the A-League at the minute. The top teams are free scoring but nobody can defend. Had quite a few BTTS/win successes over the last few weeks. Perth Glory were 2-0 down with 20 minutes left this morning, then 3-1 down,  and won 4-3. Things seem to go mental in the late stages in most games.

:thup: Kick off times are great for an early bet if you're like me and will have a bet on anything. BTTS doubles and trebles have been my bets for a while on the A league and I reckon it's yielded a decent profit.

The standard is unbelievably shit. I was in same hotel in Sydney as Newcastle Jets last year and their best player was/is Roy O Donovan of Sunderland "fame"!

Not a good time to post that Andy, the 3 games this morning yielded 2 goals between them and cost me a packet. :lol:

I watched the second half of the Perth game and fuck me, you're right about the standard, absolutely horrendous.

Not a good time to post that Andy, the 3 games this morning yielded 2 goals between them and cost me a packet. :lol:

I watched the second half of the Perth game and fuck me, you're right about the standard, absolutely horrendous.

:saylor:

:lol: Sorry, I hadn't seen any of the scores today!

any thoughts as to why i'd get this email?

We wish to advise you that following a review of your Coral sports betting account, you will no longer be eligible to receive ANY of our free bet offers and concessions.

These include concessions such as “Best Price Guaranteed” as well as ALL current and future free bet offers (including “Acca Boost”).

Please be aware that although you may still see free bet offers and other concessions advertised on the Coral site and mobile apps, any bets you place will NOT qualify toward them and you will not be awarded any subsequent free bets.

Please note that any future sports bets that you attempt to place may be subject to staking restrictions which will be notified to you at the time you are seeking to place a bet. These restrictions are in accordance with our terms and conditions. We would like to draw your attention to the following key points regarding any free bets that you have not yet redeemed or in relation to which you are part way through completing the qualification requirements:

Any unredeemed free bet tokens currently available within your account will remain available for use in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the specific free bet offer through which they were granted.

If you have already placed qualifying bets in relation to a specific free bet offer, you will still be entitled to receive the full value of the relevant free bet token in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.

If you are part way through qualifying for a free bet token you will still be able to place further qualifying bets and be entitled to receive the full value of the relevant free bet token once all applicable requirements have been fulfilled in accordance with the terms and conditions. However, please note that whilst we will allow you to place further qualifying bets on the vast majority of our sports betting markets, the restrictions placed on your account may result in you not being able to place qualifying bets on certain sports betting markets.

If you have any queries in relation to this notification please contact https://help.coral.co.uk/s/contactsupport.

Regards,

Team Coral

No idea mate.

My betting site were going 1/4 under 5 goals in the Seville match on going 5 mins before half time, I checked and others were 1/16  :lol:

I just hoyed £50 on it and within 2 mins it was 1/33  :lol:

I’ve just cashed out for a quick £8 profit, yes it’s fuck all but these little gifts are there  O0