The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Unlucky, Pilko. Know that feeling. Cash out really is the fucking devil. I wish there was an option to turn it off so you can't even be tempted. I'd be interested to see overall profit/loss bookies make from our shit decisions. :lol:

Had him as a single and need either Sokratis or Torreira in the book second half, and/or a PEA goal for more. All 3 would be nice.

I’m waiting on Sokratis. Can’t see it. My luck has gone to shit

Had him as a single and need either Sokratis or Torreira in the book second half, and/or a PEA goal for more. All 3 would be nice.

Ref makes 5 bookings in space of 5 mins in 1st half then not a single booking in 2nd half ffs

First big win for the sbnufc/chopey betting syndicate, what a system.  :bootyshake:

The system where you just pick stuff and hope it wins? :lol:

Unless it's fixed that's literally all betting ever.  Call it what you want, I've won €480 from €10 staked over the past 5 days with it  :aww:

First big win for the sbnufc/chopey betting syndicate, what a system.  :bootyshake:

The system where you just pick stuff and hope it wins? :lol:

Unless it's fixed that's literally all betting ever.  Call it what you want, I've won €480 from €10 staked over the past 5 days with it  :aww:

I'm not having a go like and I'm more than willing to try it but I'd just like to know what the system is before jumping in. :lol:

It's a well know fact, back up by years of research by NASA and the university's of the world, that the football supporting human brain cannot pick more than three bets in a football accumulator, there's always "one that let's you down".

So, if you remove that "one" and join the two or three choices of a few people together, "human centipede style" the system is unbreakable and unbeatable