The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'd went over 2.5 goals in the Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs games at 4/1 so returned £50. Put the lot of it on Barca -3 last night so turned £10 into £94.

Good work! I had a good day with 1st scorers!

Two aways today is 11/1

I'd went over 2.5 goals in the Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs games at 4/1 so returned £50. Put the lot of it on Barca -3 last night so turned £10 into £94.

Two aways today is 11/1

Was going to do the enhanced treble for those 3 (think it was about 6-7/1) but didn't trust Spurs at Everton but saw that treble above at 4s thinking there'd at least be goals. Wish I'd just went for it!

Two aways today is 11/1

Was going to do the enhanced treble for those 3 (think it was about 6-7/1) but didn't trust Spurs at Everton but saw that treble above at 4s thinking there'd at least be goals. Wish I'd just went for it!

I had £20 Sergio in the early match then £10 Kane and Moratta double in the 3pms - raging I didn't have the treble on!

Lad I know had £20 on nine teams on Saturday - his first selection made the bet flat as he idiotically picked Real Madrid at 1/12 (1/12 man!)...........yep, the other eight all came in and it was for £870! What a numpty!

Aren't there loads of clubs whose last defeat was in, or even before, May?

Depends how you define "loads" I suppose.  5 of 18 playing tonight and 5 of 18 last night.  Sevilla are decent, man

I know, I just mean it's not much to shout about. They've only played 4 competitive games since that Madrid game.

Had a 5-fold on Dynamo Kiev, Villarreal, Milan, Lyon & Arsenal to return £83. Decided I'd cash out on 88 mins for £46 because I fancy Arsenal -1 now with Walcott, Giroud & Sanchez up front and threw them in a treble with Real Sociedad & Marseille to return £170. Great decision. Lyon conceded in the 93rd minute. :lol: