The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Speaking of free bets

Up to €5 Free In-Play Bet on Real Madrid v Tottenham

:yao: Wish they'd give me €25 ones again. No idea why they lowered it so much, it's not like I won anything (big) on them anyway

Decided to close all my online accounts as I felt was too easy to just stick impulssive bets on. Problem I’ve just found with that is I picked out a 4 fold and there’s about £30 less of a difference in the returns in the shops. Don’t really understand that

Anyway Fourfold is Shrewsbury, Notts county, Rotherham and Newport

Decided to close all my online accounts as I felt was too easy to just stick impulssive bets on. Problem I’ve just found with that is I picked out a 4 fold and there’s about £30 less of a difference in the returns in the shops. Don’t really understand that

I get this :thup: For whatever reason, it's a lot easier to bet numbers on a screen than to hand over the equivalent physical notes at a bookies.

I'm absolutely terrible for it. I make most of my losses when I'm watching a game at about 75 minutes and go for another goal or a couple of corners at evens or better, then when that loses, try and do the same on another game. Absolute stupidity more often than not.

I'm absolutely terrible for it. I make most of my losses when I'm watching a game at about 75 minutes and go for another goal or a couple of corners at evens or better, then when that loses, try and do the same on another game. Absolute stupidity more often than not.

I do £1 accumulators (to grow my betting warchest to 5k) and when I'm, say £30-50 down, I stake heavy on a single to recover those losses. (Which consists of a goal to go in in the last 30 minutes or so.)

So far so good, but I'm fully aware that I might one day get in a muddle and that my betting budget of £1500 would be depleted. (And then game over.)

Shop odds are always less than online due to the overheads associated with running a shop.