The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Did Ashley Williams to be booked in a game earlier in the season (cause he's basically a walking yellow card) and he wasnt booked.  Every other fucking Everton game I've seen this season he's been booked :lol:

So trying it again, 3/1

Did Ashley Williams to be booked in a game earlier in the season (cause he's basically a walking yellow card) and he wasnt booked.  Every other f***ing Everton game I've seen this season he's been booked :lol:

So trying it again, 3/1

I was thinking of puting a bid on Vardy to score/Leicester to win/over 9.5 corners and red/yellow for Williams at 16/1

32/1 if I take the combo with over 2.5 goals.

Did Ashley Williams to be booked in a game earlier in the season (cause he's basically a walking yellow card) and he wasnt booked.  Every other f***ing Everton game I've seen this season he's been booked :lol:

So trying it again, 3/1

I was thinking of puting a bid on Vardy to score/Leicester to win/over 9.5 corners and red/yellow for Williams at 16/1

This would be up if Williams gets booked

So trying it again, 3/1

This would be up if Williams gets booked

I decided to go "safe" and made an Real 2.5 at 1-0 instead. :(

Seriously man :lol:  Guarantee he'll be booked next game.  Was just speaking to the missus about it.  Had no idea, but I said "bet he got booked last game too" and had a look.. What do you know, booked in the 28th minute

edit: booked the game before that as well

Munich U19s look hideously overpriced at 21/10 to beat Celtic U19s.

They beat them 6-2 the other week. Kicks off at 5pm.

Not looking good

They're missing a few players from what I saw earlier

winning 1-2 now, last minute!  :clap: