The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Finally got an invite :lol:

First one since it went private, the full £50.

Do you typically stake a lot? I'm always £25 but I'm interested in how they're deciding what everyone gets.

I haven't used them since they stopped the offer and I only put about £10 (or less) a week outside of that. I checked my statements and was slightly over £2000 up for the year when they stopped it (the majority of that due to the offer) so probably put into the ‘offer abuse’ folder. I'm guessing their system thinks I've likely left for another bookmaker and are trying to entice me back into using them with this.

Not won in 13 matches. Of course they win this one against the champions. Perfectly natural. Cunts. Bet they all drank themselves senseless yesterday celebrating looking at the state of the fucking cunts out there. Unprofessional fucks.

I had a bastard nightmare on the offer!

Did the over 0.5 goals and covered no goal scorer then "backed' Morata 1st.............bought six Jagers for me and the lads I was out with after he scored and then went to have a bet on the Spanish matches after it and the bet hadn’t worked ha ha ha FFS! NUFC let me down for £360 off £20 on Saturday too!

We’ve all been there Paully.

I remember putting £250 on BTTS Yes for Bosnia v Ireland in November 2015.

Was absolutely fuming until Brady scored in the 82nd and Dzeko equalised in the 85th. Bought a huge round of drinks down the pub, checked my account and I’d accidentally put it on ‘No’ rather than ‘Yes’  :whatdidido:

With the round of drinks, the value of the bet and the winnings that I didn’t win - it cost me the best part of £550.

I always check my bets stringently now like :lol:

Was absolutely fuming until Brady scored in the 82nd and Dzeko equalised in the 85th. Bought a huge round of drinks down the pub, checked my account and I’d accidentally put it on ‘No’ rather than ‘Yes’  :whatdidido:

With the round of drinks, the value of the bet and the winnings that I didn’t win - it cost me the best part of £550.

Ouch - thanks for cheering me up mate  :lol:

:lol: