The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest neesy111

Mourinho is 14/1 to be next manager to leave. Hughes 1/5 favourite.

If Southampton beat us on Saturday, which is a real possibility, you would think Jose will get the chop. 14/1 is mental.

Southampton won't beat you's.

If Southampton beat us on Saturday, which is a real possibility, you would think Jose will get the chop. 14/1 is mental.

We've just drawn at home to Palace and struggled past Young Boys. I wouldn't rule it out Neesy.

We've just drawn at home to Palace and struggled past Young Boys. I wouldn't rule it out Neesy.

Aye but Mark Hughes.

Agree with you that 14/1 is very weird odds for Jose to go next, like.

Aye but Mark Hughes.

Man Utd stuck with Moyes for basically an entire season. I have no faith they'll bin Mourinho mid-season, most likely he'll be let go after the season is done - or after they get cut off from the CL spots / dumped out of the CL.

Aye but Mark Hughes.

Man Utd stuck with Moyes for basically an entire season. I have no faith they'll bin Mourinho mid-season, most likely he'll be let go after the season is done - or after they get cut off from the CL spots / dumped out of the CL.

Mourinho is having just as bad of a season as Moyes. Our worst start in 28 years? He's also been there for years now. He's in major trouble.

Aye, I think Moyes had as long as he did because there was still an element that the club was in transition after Sir Alex and he deserved a bit of time. Jose is in his 3rd season, spent a shitload, and don’t seem any further forward. Plus the football is shite given the players he has.

Aye, I think Moyes had as long as he did because there was still an element that the club was in transition after Sir Alex and he deserved a bit of time. Jose is in his 3rd season, spent a shitload, and don’t seem any further forward. Plus the football is shite given the players he has.

This is another factor. The team now, certainly in terms of individuals, is better. He's performing worse with a better group. The football played by Moyes was better. :anguish:

If we lose to Southampton I'd genuinely be shocked if he wasn't sacked.