The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest chopey

£5 on Newcastle to win the Premiership

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Good bet, but how does Tapatalk know your on your private jet ?

Only bet tonight, did one of the "yourodds" things after success with it last night

A Goal In Each Half & Each Team Over 1 Corner Each Half @ 8.00

Chelsea v Southampton

Doubtful Southampton can get 2 in the 2nd half but howay!

I kinda expect PSG to beat Monaco tomorrow, but 9.50 is really tempting me to place a cheeky little bet on Monaco

Juventus at 2.17 away to Atalanta is also not that shabby

Monaco are fucking 10/1?!  4/1 to score twice and a relatively massive 4/5 just to net. Be very interested in the team news there. Is it neutral venue or in Paris?

I kinda expect PSG to beat Monaco tomorrow, but 9.50 is really tempting me to place a cheeky little bet on Monaco

Juventus at 2.17 away to Atalanta is also not that shabby

Monaco are fucking 10/1?!  4/1 to score twice and a relatively massive 4/5 just to net. Be very interested in the team news there. Is it neutral venue or in Paris?

Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim will field an under-strength team in Wednesday's Coupe de France semifinal with Paris Saint-Germain as he focuses on winning Ligue 1 and the Champions League.

With Monaco ahead of PSG at the top of the Ligue 1 table on goal difference with a game in hand, and Juventus awaiting in the semifinals of the Champions League next week, the Coupe de France drops down the list of priorities.

[...]

Jardim told media he will be keeping most of his first-team regulars on the sidelines for the match at the Parc des Princes with a league game against Toulouse on Saturday and Juve to prepare for next Wednesday.

"It's a game placed between two very important matches with just two days' recovery between them. We don't have a choice," Jardim, whose side won 2-1 at Lyon only on Sunday, said. "We'll have to rotate the squad and keep the players used most for Saturday against Toulouse.

"The league is the priority competition. After that, there is the Champions League, which is very important for the UEFA coefficient, for France, the image of our players abroad..."

http://www.espnfc.com/french-ligue-1/story/3111959/monaco-to-play-understrength-side-vs-psg-in-coupe-de-france-semifinal

Monaco 11/1 with Sky Bet, I've just placed on that. Absolutely insane price.

be a reserve team playing

This is the Monaco squad

Squad:

Morgan De Sanctis, Danijel Subasic, Seydou Sy

Kouadio Yves Dabila, Abdou Diallo, Jorge, Safwan Mbae, Andrea Raggi, Almamy Touré

Franco Antonucci, Dylan Beaulieu, Adrien Bongiovanni, Nabil Dirar, Fabinho, Tristan Muyumba, Kévin N'Doram, Bernardo Silva, Corentin Tirard

Yohan Andzouana, Irvin Cardona, Valère Germain.

Like these from wiliam hill 'yourodds' tonight.

Havent decided which to go for, might go for both or just 1. Will wait for team news

http://i.imgur.com/M66uVGx.png

edit: Spurs one only

Smaller stake on this one too

Tottenham Over 1 Corner In Each Half, Dele Alli To Score, Mamadou Sakho To Be Carded @ 17.00

Bayern v Dortmund, Palace v Spurs and Deportivo v Real Madrid: 4+ corners per team + 20+ booking points per team @ 150/1

Arsenal and Boro both to win 1-0 @ 75/1

Harry Kane and Robert Lewandowski FGS double @ 14/1

BTTS, 4+ corners per team and 20+ booking points per team in Palace/Spurs @ 8/1

Monaco @ 11/1

Between £1 and £3 on each of these various ones. I think the top one is pretty well priced!

Guest chopey

The one thing I'll take out of today's news stories is never get a tip off Barton cos he's terrible at betting

Havent decided which to go for, might go for both or just 1. Will wait for team news

Tottenham Over 1 Corner In Each Half, Dele Alli To Score, Mamadou Sakho To Be Carded @ 17.00

Spurs with 3 yellows to 2. Looked a good bet.

Spurs with 3 yellows to 2. Looked a good bet.

Yeah havent been watching it all but there's been some dodgy tackles that could have bee yellows to Palace players in the few mins I've been watching.  Ah well! Gonna carry on with these yourodds things, they're decent

Hope the Real one doesnt come in now mind :lol:  Needs 2 more cards and a Real corner in 20+ mins