The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had £150 on Monaco and 2.5+ goals in the game at 13/5. Returns £540.

Should feel elated, but this just breaks me even after an improbably abysmal two weeks of poor loss-chasing.

Norwich have been s*** hot lately haven't they? And Brighton are already up

Lost 3 of their last 5 like, including their last home game. I think it's a good price.

Not a good start!

I'm with him like, it's ridiculous that the bookies have to power to do that. He's broke a rule and tried to get around his deposit limits, he doesn't deserve to lose 15 grand (~£11k really as he would have lost the Barca bet).

The system should be flagging this up before he was allowed to deposit any money. Like he says he could have just walked into any shop and placed the bet in person if he'd known.

He's obviously got a gambling problem if he is staking that much money despite having deposit limits on his account.

He could have gone into a shop or opened an account elsewhere.

Rules are there for a reason, he broke them so is entitled to fuck all. The bets would have been refunded if he had lost, wonder if he would have kicked off then too?

He's obviously got a gambling problem if he is staking that much money despite having deposit limits on his account.

He could have gone into a shop or opened an account elsewhere.

Rules are there for a reason, he broke them so is entitled to fuck all. The bets would have been refunded if he had lost, wonder if he would have kicked off then too?

O0

staking that amount means he's fucked