Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

Is it just me or are there fuck all clean sheets in the league this season? Only one today was fucking Bournmouth. Luckily I have a Bournmouth player on the bench whose going to play because none of my 3 fucking strikers are playing. Kane injured, Gray suspended, Ihaneacho benched because I forgot to take him out this week.

Is it just me or are there f*** all clean sheets in the league this season? Only one today was f***ing Bournmouth. Luckily I have a Bournmouth player on the bench whose going to play because none of my 3 f***ing strikers are playing. Kane injured, Gray suspended, Ihaneacho benched because I forgot to take him out this week.

So far, Spurs have kept 3, Everton, Man U, WBA & Leicester 2...no one else has more than 1. :lol:

Who the f*** do I replace de Bruyne with?

Firminio, down as a midfielder but plays up top basically.

Sanchez, that's who ive swapped him for. Ive binned Harry Kane off for Costa.

I would have said that but I've got him as well. I've dropped Costa for Slimani, tough one but cost didn't give me much choice.

I've learned the hard way over the years (especially having not captained / triple captained him last season when he whacked 5 past us) that if Aguero is fit he pretty much has to be captain.

Took a 12 point hit last week and this week with transfers, worked out canny well last week (ended up on 66 points) so we'll see what happens.