Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

If Aguero gets banned it might be wildcard time for a lot of people. Too much money to have sat dormant for 3 game weeks. Only problem is I hate using it the week after Internationals, there's usually fucking carnage in the team selections.

If Aguero gets banned it might be wildcard time for a lot of people. Too much money to have sat dormant for 3 game weeks. Only problem is I hate using it the week after Internationals, there's usually f***ing carnage in the team selections.

Yup - was toying with it anyway but now I think it's a given. A fairly terrible start all round.

:anguish:

This is more like Fantasy Frustration League. Why can't City keep a clean sheet? ? ? ? Why does Barkley systematically adjust his output to 0 every time I have him in my team, only to go on a great run the minute I take him out? ? ? ? Why did Hull start well, as my opening two rounds were based on them crashing massively? ? ? ? ? I fucking hate this shit.

Aguero banned for 3 games, should shake things up.

Just misses 2 PL games though, they've got a League Cup game mixed in there as well.

Still shipping him out though, too expensive to sit on the bench for a fortnight plus I imagine his price will end up going down a bit with everyone getting rid.

Is Perez going to be starting for Arsenal? Literally know nothing about him apart from his name and club.

Doubt it. Can't see Wenger ever not favouring Giroud

He benched a fully fit Giroud a few times last season going into big games, IIRC.

Aguero banned for 3 games, should shake things up.

Just misses 2 PL games though, they've got a League Cup game mixed in there as well.

Still shipping him out though, too expensive to sit on the bench for a fortnight plus I imagine his price will end up going down a bit with everyone getting rid.

I was thinking of benching him for the two games (cheers for that info). Mind you I still haven't used my wildcard so I might ship him out and wildcard him back in with transfers the wildcard allows me after the two games.