Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

Down to 2.4 millionth in the world :lol: :lol:

My team's good too. Gonna give up and just Fanduel it for the rest of the season.

What i've done.

tenner up so far. Kicking myself I didn't enter my champions league team from last wednesday into a high scoring game. Finished with 322 points. Keeper had a clean sheet and all 4 of my midfielders scored, including Ozil with 3 goals and an assist.

Signed up for Fanduel this week anyone got any advice on what's good.

Player prices change according to form, so Chadli was dirt cheap a few weeks ago but is now a bit more. I like to do 2 games - a safe 'top half wins' one and a fancier one that could win more money.

And, depending on if you play on a day with few fixtures, you can easily fit all the big players into your £100m budget.

Cheers tried a safe one first to dip my toe in the water.

Stekelenberg, Valencia, Walcott, Monreal, Baines, Vorm and Stuani haven't played which means if Terry doesn't then I only have 7 players participating this GW. Honestly f*** this s***.

Chelsea also keep a CS, Terry doesn't play.  :lol:

Was thinking about putting Alonso in but knowing my luck Terry will be back and Azpilicueta moves to the LWB position.

To be fair Vorm never plays, Baines and Terry haven't played for ages and Stuani didn't play against Arsenal and Karanka wasn't going to play Stuani over Traore after he played so well against Arsenal

Is Robles going to play regularly for Everton now then? I had him at the start of the season but no luck.

Stekelenburg failed a fitness test on a foot injury, and would have played had he passed it so he should be straight back in.

Will the player prices change more before next weekend?

Aye, they change every day just after midnight. If you're fancying bringing in a player you think will rise, probably best to do it as early as possible and just hope they don't pick up an injury through the week.