Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

Guest chopey

How's everyone enjoying my thread BTW? anything I can do to make your stay a pleasant one? feel free to take a mint on your way out.

How's everyone enjoying my thread BTW? anything I can do to make your stay a pleasant one? feel free to take a mint on your way out.

One of the finest threads ever made on N-O

Stared at this for 2 straight hours the other night and couldn't come up with anything better. Hate my midfield but who cares. I'll use my wildcard 2 weeks in anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/CxCbNnR.jpg

I don't think you can build s good side around Ageuro and Ibra, I tried for a while as well. Long seems like a good option at 6.5 if he's going to be starting games.

That's exactly why I gave up as I didn't wanna get rid of either of them. Will need to fix that midfield eventually. Gundo at 5.5 might be a decent shout once he's back.

I'm gambling on Andre Gray doing an Ighalo.

Same, gone for him in front of Long. Be interesting to see if Hojbjerg starts for Southampton, could be a good option for £4.5mil

Thought the same about Hojbjerg. Mendy is 4.5, also.

So need two 6.5 strikers as I'm going all out on midfield while leaving room to switch between Ibra and Aguero early on.

Hernandez, Negredo, Gray, Rondon, Long, Carrol and Wilson? Which two would you pick? Thinking of going Rondon + Gray early on because of schedule, but really can't decide.

Sorry if this is not allowed to be advertised (Delete if so)

A lad from my work has organised a £1 per game week league and told me I can invite anybody as long as I tell him the names of the entries and he will use me as the point of contact to relay any winnings into your bank.

A £38 bank transfer and then you'll get the code. As it stands there are 22 people involved with the top 4 being paid. Obviously the more entries the more money up for grabs.

If you're interested let me know.