Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

To be honest, they're both well priced. Thought Pogba would be around the 9.5m mark, if he gets around 10 goals and 10 assists (which he seems more than capable of looking at his recent seasons) then 8.5m is decent value.

Pogba never got double figures playing in a side that dominated their league and in an attacking role. I'd be amazed if he did it over here playing in a deeper position in a Mourinho side. I'm not sure if any of the Man united midfield/attack are good value this year to be honest.

First draft done. Started off really badly last year so hoping for a better one this time round!

Heaton

Bellerin Walker Stones

Mane Townsend Lamela Tadic

Musa Ibra Kane

Jaku, Kone (if he moves to Everton) Ibe, Friend

Not sold on Pogba, nor am I on Ibra but itll be a lot easier to move him out for someone else should he have a crap start, than have to reshuffle/early wildcard should he get off to a blinder.

Heaton Foster

Cedric Stones McAuley Amat Friend

Mahrez Lamela Redmond Hazard Silva

Aguero Carroll Gray

0.5 ITB. Will most probably put Kone on for Cedric after GW1 to have a 1.0 ITB

Carrick        Pogba

Lingard  Rooney    Martial

I'd be surprised if we didn't start like this.

Mkhitaryan not a starter?

Not yet. Lingard played great last season, has been great in preseason and scored a good solo goal in the Shield. He'll start IMO.

Not trying to fuck with us? Mkhitaryan was the first player on my team, and the only one still on it from revision 00.

No honestly. Lingard has been one of our best players over the past 9 or so months. He had a good game in the CS and scored a great solo goal. Could be wrong, but I would be surprised if Mkhitaryan starts over him. The team I put up above is what I believe it will be. If there's a change, I'd expect it to be Pogba due to fitness.

IMO Shaw is a must. Looks good in preseason. Once he's fully fit he'll be flying again and he's extremely active in the final third and will be feeding it to Martial or crossing for Ibrahimovic. Should be good for assists and in a Mourinho side you'd think he'll get plenty of clean sheets.

IMO Shaw is a must. Looks good in preseason. Once he's fully fit he'll be flying again and he's extremely active in the final third and will be feeding it to Martial or crossing for Ibrahimovic. Should be good for assists and in a Mourinho side you'd think he'll get plenty of clean sheets.

Hasn't Valencia been been good preseason too? Looks like he's remembered how to cross from the highlights I saw anyway, could see him racking up a few assists.

Currently

Jakupovic/Courtois

Walker Pieters Chambers Shaw Stones

Mané Lamela Ayew Redmond Townsend

Ighalo Agüero Lukaku

Midfield is too weak not to have Zlatan/Kane in there with Aguero. IMO

My effort.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160812/f5ae39ef934c667e000c44fa5b80e68e.jpg

Downgrade Morgan to a 4.5 defender and get a starting backup goalie, you won't be able to rely on Foster the whole season.