Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

To be honest, they're both well priced. Thought Pogba would be around the 9.5m mark, if he gets around 10 goals and 10 assists (which he seems more than capable of looking at his recent seasons) then 8.5m is decent value.

My three Man U's atm are Bailly, Blind and Lingard £17m for the three ............bargin.

Yep was looking at Lingard but not sure he'll get much game time. What will their first choice midfield be? Something like this?

Carrick        Pogba

Depay      Mkhitaryan      Martial

Guess he might start Lingard sometimes instead of Depay.

My three Man U's atm are Bailly, Blind and Lingard £17m for the three ............bargin.

Yep was looking at Lingard but not sure he'll get much game time. What will their first choice midfield be? Something like this?

Carrick        Pogba

I assume Lingard, Rooney, and maybe Rashford all come before Depay.

Carrick        Pogba

I assume Lingard, Rooney, and maybe Rashford all come before Depay.

Not convinced Lingard will get many games. They also have the option of playing Pogba further forward with Fellaini / Schneiderlin / Herrera coming into the middle and playing Mkhitaryan out wide.

I'm sure I say this every year... but seems much harder to pick a team this year.  Haven't really got much idea as to which teams are going to do well and with a load of new managers, a lot of the expensive choices have question marks over how regularly they'll play.

Guest chopey

I'm sure I say this every year... but seems much harder to pick a team this year.  Haven't really got much idea as to which teams are going to do well and with a load of new managers, a lot of the expensive choices have question marks over how regularly they'll play.

I never have this problem as I'm brilliant at Fantasy Football, my top 200 finish in the N-O league is testament to this

Carrick        Pogba

Lingard  Rooney    Martial

I'd be surprised if we didn't start like this.

Think Pogba will come straight in?

So many new managers at the top clubs. Would just go with players from teams playing Hull tbh :lol:

Change of tactic for me this year! Injury dependant, I have my team for the opening six game weeks  :lol: Last two years I have had an awful start so planning it this way can't get much worse.

Carrick        Pogba

Think Pogba will come straight in?

That's the biggest if in regards to the line up since he has been on holiday for so long. If he's fit he starts though obviously.

Carrick        Pogba

Mkhitaryan not a starter?

Madness if not. Best penetrative player they have.

Carrick        Pogba

Not yet. Lingard played great last season, has been great in preseason and scored a good solo goal in the Shield. He'll start IMO.

Carrick        Pogba

Not yet. Lingard played great last season, has been great in preseason and scored a good solo goal in the Shield. He'll start IMO.

Not trying to fuck with us? Mkhitaryan was the first player on my team, and the only one still on it from revision 00.

Carrick        Pogba

Madness if not. Best penetrative player they have.

I was thinking that, but Froggy saying otherwise is completely fucking with my thought process here. :lol: