Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well that helps :) Still need to win at least one game though, that's worrying me more than Huddersfield right now.

Howay man, we can win one game.

I wish I had your confidence, but after that display today, it's very difficult to see.

Well that helps :) Still need to win at least one game though, that's worrying me more than Huddersfield right now.

I wish I had your confidence, but after that display today, it's very difficult to see.

Ne offence but you're possibly the most pessimistic person I've ever come across :lol:

Ne offence but you're possibly the most pessimistic person I've ever come across :lol:

Well there are a few candidates on here for that award, but I am for sure glass half empty when it comes to NUFC :)

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell. We could have been celebrating today too. And we could have been promoted on Monday too. Fuck off man.

That's the spirit.