Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's just crushing seeing the latest round of results and realizing how close we are to winning the title, but we let it slip. Thanks, Ashley / Carr.

it'll all be forgotten come may.

Id like to see Sheff Wed come up.

Wednesday or Fulham for me.

t

Yeah,  i think sheff wed have had an awful.time,  id like them back up...They could use the cash.  Fulham are a canny club.

Man there's some relatively big names down there near the bottom that I didn't realize. Blackburn, Forest, QPR, Birmingham, even Wigan, damn.

The money in that league is getting bigger.  Its rapidly turning into prem div 2.

It's just crushing seeing the latest round of results and realizing how close we are to winning the title, but we let it slip. Thanks, Ashley / Carr.

it'll all be forgotten come may.

Yeah, that's true too.

Man there's some relatively big names down there near the bottom that I didn't realize. Blackburn, Forest, QPR, Birmingham, even Wigan, damn.

The money in that league is getting bigger.  Its rapidly turning into prem div 2.

Trickle-down economics.

Guest neesy111

There's too many Southern teams in the premier. Id prefer any from Sheff Wed, Huddersfield or Leeds.

Ridiculous how far isolated as a team we could be from rest of the country next season.  Nearest team could be Burnley.

There's too many Southern teams in the premier. Id prefer any from Sheff Wed, Huddersfield or Leeds.

Ridiculous how far isolated as a team we could be from rest of the country next season.  Nearest team could be Burnley.

We are the cock of the North.

Guest neesy111

What takes us up now?

3 points to confirm it.

2 will require Huddersfield beating us on GD which ain't happening.

Id like to see Sheff Wed come up.

Wednesday or Fulham for me.

t

Yeah,  i think sheff wed have had an awful.time,  id like them back up...They could use the cash.  Fulham are a canny club.

Wednesday for me aye. Always had a soft spot for them.