Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My post was proper miserable there :lol: I'm obviously ecstatic and have enjoyed some memorable performances but our play long term never allowed me to feel totally confident we wouldn't make hard work of it.

Made hard work of it in the end but very proud of Rafa and the players on the whole. A quite incredible turnaround in such a short space of time.

Worth remembering that this is a very young squad on the whole - average age of 24.7 on the pitch tonight if you exclude old Blobby. Yedlin in for Anita would bring that down even further. Hell of an achievement by Rafa to turn an unfamiliar, relatively inexperienced squad into title contenders.

Made up :D Jamaal looked like he was welling up there and all!

Made hard work of it in the end but very proud of Rafa and the players on the whole. A quite incredible turnaround in such a short space of time.

Worth remembering that this is a very young squad on the whole - average age of 24.7 on the pitch tonight if you exclude old Blobby. Yedlin in for Anita would bring that down even further. Hell of an achievement by Rafa to turn an unfamiliar, relatively inexperienced squad into title contenders.

Made up :D Jamaal looked like he was welling up there and all!

Probably realised he won't be a starter in the Prem and not captain either

Not sorry.

Rafa Benitez in the championship

Still 10

250/1 on (or 1/250 for divs) with some bookies and we're still talking about it being in question. :lol:

I can't understand why people are still uptight about our position, it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

Seeing it through til the end?

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAA HAVE THAT YOU MISERABLE CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE