Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Selz; Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles, Gamez; Hayden, Diame; Aarons, Perez, Ritchie; Gayle.

Would go with this as well but isn't Diame more of an attacking midfielder? If so, either swap him with Tiote or Perez out, put Diame there and put Tiote in DM with Hayden.

Selz; Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles, Gamez; Hayden, Diame; Aarons, Perez, Ritchie; Gayle.

Would go with this as well but isn't Diame more of an attacking midfielder? If so, either swap him with Tiote or Perez out, put Diame there and put Tiote in DM with Hayden.

Can't see Tiote playing another minute for us tbh.

Can't see Tiote playing another minute for us tbh.

I personally don't want to see him go. Was immense after Benitez came in.

If Rafa picks either Colback, Anita or Dummett for this one, I think it will be time for a reappraisal of his so called world class manager status. To a lesser extent Hanley and Perez should be no where near the starting line up either. He's been here long enough now to know better and he does have other options after buying 8 new players.

Guest neesy111

Darlow

Janmaat Mbemba Lascelles Gamez

Ritchie Hayden Shelvey Aarons

Diame

Gayle

Hayden for another striker and i'm happy.