Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Huddersfield lost to Shrewsbury tonight in the cup

1st team squad or mainly reserves?

3 changes from their win on Saturday so pretty strong.

Nakhi Wells hasn't played in either game for them yet

Huddersfield lost to Shrewsbury tonight in the cup

1st team squad or mainly reserves?

3 changes from their win on Saturday so pretty strong.

Nakhi Wells hasn't played in either game for them yet

Feeling a bit more confident of a result on saturday now.

I think after the shit bandied around before the Fulham game, people need to be careful of the "4 or 5 nowt, fancy so and so for a hattrick" attitude.

I personally think it'll be an edgy 1-0 Pards type game, goal arriving late in the game.

I think after the s*** bandied around before the Fulham game, people need to be careful of the "4 or 5 nowt, fancy so and so for a hattrick" attitude.

I personally think it'll be an edgy 1-0 Pards type game, goal arriving late in the game.

All depends on the lineup. If Colback, Anita and Dummett play then we'll struggle again.

I think after the s*** bandied around before the Fulham game, people need to be careful of the "4 or 5 nowt, fancy so and so for a hattrick" attitude.

I said that at the time, we were sounding like Liverpool fans and would get bitten on the arse.  It's like some people have memory retention problems and think we're good.

I said that at the time, we were sounding like Liverpool fans and would get bitten on the arse.  It's like some people have memory retention problems and think we're good.

It might take a couple of games to get up to speed, but we will do. We were missing Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Tiote, Mitrovic and Townsend from the side which finished last season with a 5-1 win over Spurs. That's no excuse for the pathetic performance on Friday, but we don't have McClaren in charge now. If players don't perform they'll be replaced.