Lascelles

Gamez

Shelvey

Hayden

Ritchie

Diame

Aarons

Gayle

I'd go with that but I'd start Perez coming in from the left, bring Aarons on if it's not working. Mbemba has to start, Gamez can't be worse than Dummett and no Colback in sight!

Think the thing im most looking forward to about this game is that itll finally mean everyone focses on the next game and shuts the fuck up abut this being a sellout and all the ticket sale bollocks about this game.

Fuck me man, i love a decent attendance as much as the next person but with the Fulham game and this, people are obsessed to the point of concerning man. Bristol City, Reading and Brighton after this have gone to members for christ sake, its jjsy early season optomism like what always happens, get a grip

Sels

Janmaat  Lascelles  Mbemba  Gamez

Hayden  Shelvey

Ritchie            Diame            Aarons

Gayle 

Just need to get at these from the off and play our football. No overthinking, let's attack them, stretch the pitch and quicken the play in the final third. I believe in Perez but Diame knows this league, I think Ayoze's going to need some cameos to get used to it before he can be of use without Mitro's power. Plus, we'll need a bit of presence in the middle, as Gayle's going to need help with the physicality.

Need to play Sissoko if he's available

Shit, I forgot about him :lol: Would like to see a Shelvey-Sissoko experiment, tbh. We'd be open as shite but mixes technique and athleticism well.

I don't think being open is necessarily a bad thing in this division.  We've got more quality than the other teams and we should be looking to dominate and impose ourselves.

Need to play Sissoko if he's available

s***, I forgot about him :lol: Would like to see a Shelvey-Sissoko experiment, tbh. We'd be open as s**** but mixes technique and athleticism well.

I don't think being open is necessarily a bad thing in this division.  We've got more quality than the other teams and we should be looking to dominate and impose ourselves.

Rather than leaving a mid back and pushing full backs up, we could just push one full back up (depending on the side of attack) and have 1 FB and 2 CBs as the 3 left. It's just a question of whether our defenders are good enough one-on-one to deal with it. Mbemba would be fine but I'd be worried about all the others. Going off Friday, Rafa seems cautious about them too.

Someone find Wallsendmag and hold him down, dont let him see this.

Haha you've mentioned the Huddersfield crowd more than i have. You've even mentioned it in the season ticket thread. In fact you've even told us all how many Huddersfield fans are coming up!  :lol:

Desperately need Diame to make the difference from midfield. We looked so poor through the middle on Friday it was alarming. We were just so easy to defend against.

Yep. Expecting him to walk straight into the team after that on Friday.

Speaking with a mate yesterday, who is a manu supporter, and he pointed out something which holds ground; when we lined up against Fulham he thought we had a team of midgets, that we would get bullied easily (in this division), he also chipped in that teams will be playing for set pieces against us becasyue we don't have any big players bar Lascelles.

Had to give him credence to be fair. Let's change Ayoze for Diame and get shelvey in  the middle aswell...

Guest reefatoon

Don't really agree with that, the whole back four are not small and Hayden isn't small either. We looked short attacking wise though.

It's creativity in the middle of park which we lacked, both Friday night and last season. On Friday there was no final pass to cut through a poor Fulham defence.

Quite often the options to pass to weren't there either.

Guest ElCid

Still a lot of tickets I see in the Platinum area - suppose it depends on if people are willing to pay the extra dosh to see the match due to most other areas being unavailable

Sels

Janmaat  Lascelles  Mbemba  Gamez

Hayden  Shelvey

Ritchie            Diame            Aarons

Gayle 

Just need to get at these from the off and play our football. No overthinking, let's attack them, stretch the pitch and quicken the play in the final third. I believe in Perez but Diame knows this league, I think Ayoze's going to need some cameos to get used to it before he can be of use without Mitro's power. Plus, we'll need a bit of presence in the middle, as Gayle's going to need help with the physicality.

I'd go with that.  But at this stage, I'd still start Perez over Aarons.  I don't mind Aarons, but he was terrible when he came on against Fulham and I still think Perez offers more.