Brendan Galloway joins new club - West Bromwich Albion

Dave

No chance Everton would entertain an option to buy. Really not arsed in all honesty as I'm just happy to get him in and to fix  a problem position.

Aye then if we get promoted take stock again, got no problem even if it's just a short term fix to a long term problem.

We'd likely have to pay £4mil + for a decent left back permanently so I don't think paying £1-2million loan fee for a left back for a season who could probably do a good job for a lower Prem side is too shocking at all

No chance Everton would entertain an option to buy. Really not arsed in all honesty as I'm just happy to get him in and to fix  a problem position.

Aye then if we get promoted take stock again, got no problem even if it's just a short term fix to a long term problem.

Exactly, feel we should have done this for CB p, instead of handing out 5 year deals to Hanley and Clark, who will be no better than average.

Going to be interesting to see our bench on Saturday if this is sorted in time. You'd hope we won't have Gamez, Hanley, Dummett, Clark and Darlow taking up 5 spots.

That's not to mention Colback and Anita who could be dropped