Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

Wouldn't be against Anita playing RB, some of our best form under Rafa has come with him playing there.  He thrives there as not as much is expected of him, he can snap away at the opposition and just recycle the ball.  Playing him RM is just wrong

I liked Anita at RB and tbh he seems the safer option than Janmaat right now, but I wouldn't put Janmaat on the wing, I think we've got better options.

Really? Wish you could inform Rafa then, he's had Anita right mid past two fixtures. So surley there isn't better options.

At least we have evidence, he's(Anita) been ok there back end of last season at RB.

Janmaat loves getting forward, absolutely no reason why he couldn't manage it, he can also provide, something we never seem to do?

What difference it actually makes! We have played that many in stupid positions now, why not?

Guest neesy111

I liked Anita at RB and tbh he seems the safer option than Janmaat right now, but I wouldn't put Janmaat on the wing, I think we've got better options.

Really? Wish you could inform Rafa then, he's had Anita right mid past two fixtures. So surley there isn't better options.

At least we have evidence, he's(Anita) been ok there back end of last season at RB.

Janmaat loves getting forward, absolutely no reason why he couldn't manage it, he can also provide, something we never seem to do?

What difference it actually makes! We have played that many in stupid positions now, why not?

Janmaat's final ball is awful.

Janmaat's final ball is awful.

He's had more assist than quite a few?

Not many, but anyway he's practically playing right mid all the time, the guy gives fuck all going back. I'm sure he'd love it, and just support Anita a bit?

BeIN Sports have rights to the Champo, there are two days of games this week, and NONE of the fuckers are on TV. They're actually showing a full replay of Forest vs Brighton because none of the live games seemingly have any form of camera crew. Twats. Worthless fucking Champo. Why doesn't the "EFL" make *some* game available for international audiences if nowt else? All they need is a couple of charvs with iPhones MAN.

I miss Football First from being in the premier more than anything else. Extended highlights of every game meant you got to get a decent idea of the performances even if the whole game wasn't on live. These channel 5 highlights are not worth watching.

BeIN Sports have rights to the Champo, there are two days of games this week, and NONE of the f***ers are on TV. They're actually showing a full replay of Forest vs Brighton because none of the live games seemingly have any form of camera crew. t***s. Worthless f***ing Champo. Why doesn't the "EFL" make *some* game available for international audiences if nowt else? All they need is a couple of charvs with iPhones MAN.

They showed the mid-week game last week too fffffffffs.

This isnt being produced for TV at all?

:lol:

People still in complete denial about the Championship.

Bizarre thing though, there was a stream for Wigan v Blackburn  :lol:

Because Bein Sport (?) showed it live.

No idea, Norwich was available too, again i've no idea who was showing that.

BeIN Sport showed both of those games live.

BeIN Sport showed both of those games live.

That'll be it then, i shall take note of that TV channel.

Whatever happens we need Anita to NOT be on the wing again vs Reading, I hate to get at Rafa but its nothing short of moronic and had McClaren or Pardew did it we would be sharpening the pitchforks.

Aaron's hasn't been too impressive in the brief time hes had in the first 2 games but him and Ritchie are our best options of getting balls into the box and making something happen, both have to play.

Anita is fairly limited but is being made to look completely inept by having him out wide, its like having 10 men on the pitch.

Anita at full back, Janmaat as a winger...  :lol:

I get why people are coming out with this even though it's mental, it's just shocking that it's come to this already. Mid-August and we can't even find one properly positioned player for each position we need to fill in a starting 11. The club has time to fix this, but if they don't it will be shocking given that we are risking promotion if we don't.

LB, 2 x Wingers and a proven goal scorer...  you could even argue a creative CM too... that's a lot of fucking business needed to be done in the next two weeks like.

As much as Anita put in some good performances at RB last season, the sudden clean sheets were not down to him. It was mainly because Tiote started playing the way he can. Get him back in the team on Wednesday and our midfield suddenly has a modicum of self-confidence again.

Sels

Janmaat    Mbemba  Lascelles  Gamez

Hayden

Ritchie                                    Aarons

Diame

Gayle          Riviere

:thup:  4-0

BeIN Sports have rights to the Champo, there are two days of games this week, and NONE of the f***ers are on TV. They're actually showing a full replay of Forest vs Brighton because none of the live games seemingly have any form of camera crew. t***s. Worthless f***ing Champo. Why doesn't the "EFL" make *some* game available for international audiences if nowt else? All they need is a couple of charvs with iPhones MAN.

I was pissed off at paying $20 a month for their service, when you get to see one game a month or so. But TBH, I really don't care to see these games right now, may be a blessing in disguise their cronic coverage. Probably gonna cancel my sub next month, I think best thing to do is get nufctv for the radio stream and watch highlights when they come on.