Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

Get an early goal and we'll go on to win this fairly comfortably. Otherwise I can see it being pretty nervy.

Didn't Gayle miss a good early chance yesterday? Maybe things would have been different had that gone in. :(

Get an early goal and we'll go on to win this fairly comfortably. Otherwise I can see it being pretty nervy.

Didn't Gayle miss a good early chance yesterday? Maybe things would have been different had that gone in. :(

Aye,  it looked almost as if it was too easy and he thought it was going to take more of an effort to put his header past the keeper. If that makes sense.

Rafa must find something, can't go and maybe thats a blessing, lose this and we've made a huge mistake employing Rafa.

pissy knickers? you bet, but im not getting £2million a year to come up with this shit

0-3 no heart, no idea 

Absolutely chronic

Possibly the worst post of all time.

Odds surprisingly going out on TCD for worst football poster 2016

Whatever Rafa does for this one, it will be criminal if we play one striker with two sitting midfielders.

We didn't play with two sitting midfielders last time, Shelvey is hardly sitting. Also the one striker thing is unavoidable, we just don't have any alternatives with Mitrovic suspended.

Rafa's made some poor selection choices but most of the teams people want him to play are just not possible due the personnel available.

Whatever Rafa does for this one, it will be criminal if we play one striker with two sitting midfielders.

We didn't play with two sitting midfielders last time, Shelvey is hardly sitting. Also the one striker thing is unavoidable, we just don't have any alternatives with Mitrovic suspended.

Rafa's made some poor selection choices but most of the teams people want him to play are just not possible due the personnel available.

Anita and Hayden man.

I know Anita was playing on wing but his core skills is sitting back centrally.

Guest chopey

Rafa is working overtime to try and transform the whole club from top to bottom and it wont happen overnight, his only mistake so far in my eyes is Sels

Can we just not have Anita on the wing? I'd even take Gouffran there right now, just play someone who can actually play there.

Don't we even have any youth players that are natural right wingers that could have a go? Hate square peg and round hole situations.

Anita and Hayden man.

I know Anita was playing on wing but his core skills is sitting back centrally.

When he's playing on the wing he's not a sitting a midfielder, i don't care what his core skills are. We all agree he shouldn't be playing though.

Rafa must find something, can't go and maybe thats a blessing, lose this and we've made a huge mistake employing Rafa.

pissy knickers? you bet, but im not getting £2million a year to come up with this s***

0-3 no heart, no idea 

:lol: Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

stop playing sh1te players

stop with the round pegs stuff

get some motivation

get some tactics

look like you know what ya doing and i'm all aboard the Rafalution, keep going and i expect a big kiss of my arse.

seriously, im not convinced, never have been, i love his talk, he "seemed" to be the man, however i sit looking at the table..........still happy are you?

pissy knickers? you bet, but im not getting £2million a year to come up with this s***

0-3 no heart, no idea 

:lol: Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

get some motivation

get some tactics

look like you know what ya doing and i'm all aboard the Rafalution, keep going and i expect a big kiss of my arse.

seriously, im not convinced, never have been, i love his talk, he "seemed" to be the man, however i sit looking at the table..........still happy are you?

:lol: :lol:

0-3 no heart, no idea 

[emoji38] Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

get some motivation

get some tactics

[emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28]

Who do you want exactly?