Bristol City vs Newcastle United - 20/08/16 @ 3pm (No TV. Anywhere in the world)

Yorkie

Anita is not the answer at right back, hes could enough for cover though. It's worrying that Benitez isn't getting the best out of Janmaat

He's just not that good, man, never has been.

He is like, he's a good fullback. He makes mistakes like all our players do

He needs to stay, do we really want Anita as first choice right back?

Guest neesy111

Anita is not the answer at right back, hes could enough for cover though. It's worrying that Benitez isn't getting the best out of Janmaat

Janmaat is not a good fullback, I've never seen a full back constantly out of position as he is.

People weren't expecting Rafa to rotate? Where were you during the entirety of the 2000s?

Everyone knew he'd rotate. It was inevitable considering we're likely to play a 50 game season. The problem is that when he was at Liverpool he had good players to bring in and now he hasn't. I'm not blaming him, that's just how it is.

Janmaat is not a good fullback, I've never seen a full back constantly out of position as he is.

He reminds me of Beresford. Good energy, commitment and attacking threat, but leaves us exposed down his flank.

Whenever he plays the teams constantly looks for the overlap on the right hand side,when he plays we look one dimensional. I don't think that's necessarily Janmaats fault though

If we played with a more attacking left hand and Janmaat tucked into the centre back more he would look a lot better.

With the right organisation he could be the best full back in this league, imo

Had to sign up for NUFCtv.  :anguish: Does fatty Lowes not do away matches?

He's got his own turbo charged forklift that takes him down to aways. It's quite the sight to behold flying down the M1

Agreed.

Add to that his poor discipline and lackluster final product.

There's numerous contributory factors that have led to Janmaats bad performances. Some of which are down to him and only him but he isn't a bad player.

I reckon at a better and more fluid side he'd be a canny player, just not here for us, at this present time.

Had to sign up for NUFCtv.  :anguish: Does fatty Lowes not do away matches?

He's got his own turbo charged forklift that takes him down to aways. It's quite the sight to behold flying down the M1

He must have stopped off to pick up a crate of pasties then. It's 'Razor and Ando' on my stream.