Derby County v Newcastle United 10/09/2016 (Sky Sports 1) @ 5:30pm

HaydnNUFC

I think this game will be won or lost in the centre midfield. They're screwed at the moment with Thorne being out (and selling Hendrick without buying a proper replacement), so are stuck with either fielding two lightweights or an absolute spanner in Bradley Johnson or one of the kids. Whilst Hughes is one of the best technically in the league, he's a little lightweight and is going to be asked to do too much playing alongside an orc. We should dominate with Hayden, Diame and Shelvey in the middle imo.

They're relying on Vydra up front as well, and his record last season was on par with what you'd expect from Shola.

Hope we see Perez on the left.

But why? Hes been poor all season.

He hasn't played on the left all season though, perhaps he wants to see him in a position where he'll get more of the ball at his feet.

Aye, this basically. :thup:

He's looked awful as a #10 and with the way Rafa likes his wide men playing on the "wrong" side so they can cut inside on their preferred foot I do think that the left might be where Perez ends up.

In terms of ability he's one of our best players, we should be looking to get him playing well again rather than having him sit on the bench while we persist with Gouffran out there.

Guest firetotheworks

Can anyone think of anywhere that'll be showing the match that also does decent food? Tried The City Tavern but they're not showing the match.

He hasn't played on the left all season though, perhaps he wants to see him in a position where he'll get more of the ball at his feet.

He's looked awful as a #10 and with the way Rafa likes his wide men playing on the "wrong" side so they can cut inside on their preferred foot I do think that the left might be where Perez ends up.

In terms of ability he's one of our best players, we should be looking to get him playing well again rather than having him sit on the bench while we persist with Gouffran out there.

Not sure where this new trend of people wanting to see him on the left comes from, hes played there in the past and looked average at best.

In the small periods of time hes looked decent and scored goals he was playing centrally.

Would much rather stick with Gouffran who has looked better with each game, if not then start giving Atsu minutes, Perez has been given time so far and has looked disinterested IMO, let him fight for a place if he wants one.

Not sure where this new trend of people wanting to see him on the left comes from, hes played there in the past and looked average at best.

He hasn't played there that often to my knowledge, usually looked comfortable though which is more important i'd argue. On the other hand in the center i haven't seen him have many good games in the last year or so except for a brief period alongside Mitrovic, it wouldn't hurt to try it out personally.

He hasn't played there that often to my knowledge, usually looked comfortable though which is more important i'd argue. On the other hand in the center i haven't seen him have many good games in the last year or so except for a brief period alongside Mitrovic, it wouldn't hurt to try it out personally.

Well it could if you're taking out a player whos playing well for one that isn't.

Can anyone think of anywhere that'll be showing the match that also does decent food? Tried The City Tavern but they're not showing the match.

Pacific house?although u may struggle eat anywhere that has sky with the match and boxing on after

The bottle shop behind Grainger town multi? Does some canny bait and has a class selection of drinks (craft/real ale etc).

Guest neesy111

The bottle shop behind Grainger town multi? Does some canny bait and has a class selection of drinks (craft/real ale etc).

I wasn't impressed with the food or service when I went a few weeks back.